• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Presidential Actions (Biden)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The hypocrisy of it all speaks volumes for sure.
Hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

So you're claiming the Democratic party does not believe in impeachable offenses?

If that's true, then the Trump Party is totally hypocrisy based from top to bottom since they believe that Trump, as supreme autocratic ruler, does not have to obey any law or the Constitution while attacking us.

Or is it OK if your side does it but not ours.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The gullibility of people believing, for five years, a pathological liar when he said, "The only way I can lose the election, is if it's rigged", speaks volumes for sure.
Still hypocritical behavior.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hypocrisy: the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

So you're claiming the Democratic party does not believe in impeachable offenses?

If that's true, then the Trump Party is totally hypocrisy based from top to bottom since they believe that Trump, as supreme autocratic ruler, does not have to obey any law or the Constitution while attacking us.

Or is it OK if your side does it but not ours.
Sure. Both are hypocritical.

Its why this country is being destroyed by this two party monopoly.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS
I have a question about presidential actions

I just saw a YouTube in which a person called Mike McCormick (former White House stenographer) declared that Biden is unfit for president. Mike has been with Biden for many years, and says that Biden is not as sharp as before. And that both Putin and Xi Jinping made a fool of Biden (Mike was there and witnessed this). So to speak that he was too weak to handle the Big Boys. Before he never needed paper to give a speak, all just spontaneous, even not using scripts given, and creating his own on the spot. And that changed according to Mike.

Some people might argue that my source (Gravitas) is not the best. but Mike is Mike. But maybe he just tells a story to sell his books. I don't know, I know you are from US, so I thought I ask you. What do you think of this? Is Biden up to the game, being a major player in the world, up to face Putin and Xi Jinping? Or maybe Biden just needs to be updated a bit, and be ready for it soon. Like a bicycle, once you know how to ride it you never forget. He once used to be good, according to Mike, so with some good advisers he will be back on the horse in no time

Or he is going down hill, he is not the youngest of course? What do you think? It's only 4 years, but when old then it can be long years. I think you will know all the details I mentioned, but just in case, I give the YouTube below. It's 11 min, but the first 45 seconds make clear what I mean

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

I just saw a YouTube in which a person called Mike McCormick (former White House stenographer) declared that Biden is unfit for president. Mike has been with Biden for many years, and says that Biden is not as sharp as before. And that both Putin and Xi Jinping made a fool of Biden (Mike was there and witnessed this). So to speak that he was too weak to handle the Big Boys. Before he never needed paper to give a speak, all just spontaneous, even not using scripts given, and creating his own on the spot. And that changed according to Mike.

Some people might argue that my source (Gravitas) is not the best. but Mike is Mike. But maybe he just tells a story to sell his books. I don't know, I know you are from US, so I thought I ask you. What do you think of this? Is Biden up to the game, being a major player in the world, up to face Putin and Xi Jinping? Or maybe Biden just needs to be updated a bit, and be ready for it soon. Like a bicycle, once you know how to ride it you never forget. He once used to be good, according to Mike, so with some good advisers he will be back on the horse in no time

Or he is going down hill, he is not the youngest of course? What do you think? It's only 4 years, but when old then it can be long years. I think you will know all the details I mentioned, but just in case, I give the YouTube below. It's 11 min, but the first 45 seconds make clear what I mean

People said the exact same thing about Trump.
As we know, nothing came of that.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss

I suspect that unlike Trump, Biden will actually listen to his advisors.
I also suspect that Biden is not going to follow Trumps lead and only appoint yes men as advisors.
I also suspect that Biden is not going to be firing staff simply because they disagree with him.

Now, since I think Biden is actually going to listen to his advisors....

stvdv

I suspect that unlike Trump, Biden will actually listen to his advisors.
I also suspect that Biden is not going to follow Trumps lead and only appoint yes men as advisors.
I also suspect that Biden is not going to be firing staff simply because they disagree with him.

Now, since I think Biden is actually going to listen to his advisors....
Thank you. That is what I also thought about Biden. Totally different personality; seems like a good upgrade

I was more curious about the claim of Mike that Biden is not a strong enough personality compared to e.g. Putin and Xi Jinping
Of course time will tell soon enough. And I heard that Mike likes Trump, so maybe his view about Biden is not 100% perfect

stvdv

People said the exact same thing about Trump.
As we know, nothing came of that.
Mike said that Biden is not up for the task of President

Do you mean that they said this about Trump too, and do you mean with "nothing came of that" that he proved us wrong, and he was up to the task?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Mike said that Biden is not up for the task of President

Do you mean that they said this about Trump too, and do you mean with "nothing came of that" that he proved us wrong, and he was up to the task?
Yes, I mean people said that exact same thing about Trump, amd that nothing came of that.
My own views are Trump has always been too stupid, selfish, greedy, and reckless for the position. And I did while spending the past few years condemning people's attempts to armchair diagnose Trump with psychiatric and personality disorders.

Friend of Mara

Semi-based
Preserving and Fortifying Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
JANUARY 20, 2021 • PRESIDENTIAL ACTIONS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Based
Reinstating Deferred Enforced Departure for Liberians
Since 1991, the United States has provided safe haven for Liberians who were forced to flee their country as a result of armed conflict and...
Based
Proclamation on the Termination Of Emergency With Respect To The Southern Border Of The United States And Redirection Of Funds Diverted To Border Wall Construction
Like every nation, the United States has a right and a duty to secure its borders and protect its people against threats.
Mostly based
Executive Order on Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Personnel
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 301 of title...
Based
Modernizing Regulatory Review
Neutral
Based
Based
based
Executive Order on Revocation of Certain Executive Orders Concerning Federal Regulation
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered that:
Mostly based

Friend of Mara

A National Day of Unity
Today, we celebrate the triumph of democracy after an election that saw more Americans voting than ever before in our Nation’s history, and where the...​

Neutral to negative. Its meaningless and mostly showboating.
Regulatory Freeze Pending Review
The President has asked me to communicate to each of you his plan for managing the Federal regulatory process at the outset of his Administration.
based
Executive Order On Advancing Racial Equity and Support for Underserved Communities Through the Federal Government
Equal opportunity is the bedrock of American democracy, and our diversity is one of our country's greatest strengths. But for too many, the American Dream...
This could be based. Lets see how it unfolds
Proclamation on Ending Discriminatory Bans on Entry to The United States
The United States was built on a foundation of religious freedom and tolerance, a principle enshrined in the United States Constitution.
Based
Executive Order on Protecting the Federal Workforce and Requiring Mask-Wearing
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 7902(c) of title...[/quote]
Mostly based
Executive Order on Organizing and Mobilizing the United States Government to Provide a Unified and Effective Response to Combat COVID-19 and to Provide United States Leadership on Global Health and Security
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as...
Based
Executive Order on the Revision of Civil Immigration Enforcement Policies and Priorities
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as...

Mostly based