• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump won't commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses the election

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
It is a sick and dangerous kind of genius.

By refusing to commit to a peaceful handover, and by constantly suggesting a third term (only joking ! Ha ha ! ) he is increasing the agitation and provoking public dissent - which he then points to as evidence of the corruption of his opponents, and as evidence for why he should remain in power.
Classic psychopathic mind****ing.
Doublespeak.
Gaslighting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Even if that were all it is ... would you call that Presidential ? Deliberately worsening the divide ?
That is a sick misuse of power.
I have never called him "presidential".
(Note that the "p" is properly lower case.)
I very likely never will.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
And/or chain yanker extraordinaire.

And what purpose does that serve other than to rile up the masses and increase dissent?

Is this a necessary/useful quality in any sort of person, regardless of position, to be a "chain yanker extraordinaire." It is in my experience that those that do this, are using it as a means to deflect from their own sinking self-esteem.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And what purpose does that serve other than to rile up the masses and increase dissent?

Is this a necessary/useful quality in any sort of person, regardless of position, to be a "chain yanker extraordinaire." It is in my experience that those that do this, are using it as a means to deflect from their own sinking self-esteem.
Again, to what purpose does this serve other than to rile up the masses and increase dissent.

Is "playing the other guy" a good reason to do anything?
I say it serves no useful purpose.

Shaul

Premium Member
It’s the Democrats that are the ones that are demonstrating they would not accept the peaceful transfer of power. They are preparing many ways to steal the election. Extending deadlines for ballot turn in, requiring no postmarks, no required verification of ballot signatures, or no signatures at all! They have literally a thousand lawyers standing by waiting to file cases after November 3. Cases before left wing Biden sympathetic judges. All designed to stall, delay, and undermine the confidence in the election results. Delays to “manufacture” ballots. Because they are scared they won’t win with genuine voters. For example in Pennsylvania a bank of Democrat judges ruled ballots don’t have to be in on time and can be postmarked after Election Day. Similar measures are happening in most of the battleground states.

The Democrats are scared and trying to steal the election.