• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey, even Barack Obama managed to actually win a Nobel Peace Prize. It has been a travesty of a "peace" prize for so long now that I wouldn't be surprised if they nominated Groper-in-Chief.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
President Trump has been formally nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

President Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize by Norwegian Lawmakers

Not salty about it one bit, but that's the thing... Being nominated for initiating a peace process with Korea is totally valid. Doubly, I don't see him as a warmonger President, so the nomination doesn't offend my brain.

Obama's did because he was so involved directly with the middle-east nations that were causing problems. I think a prince of peace should be against that sort of thing and should reject those regimes or at least avoid providing them active assistance.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Hey, even Barack Obama managed to actually win a Nobel Peace Prize. It has been a travesty of a "peace" prize for so long now that I wouldn't be surprised if they nominated Groper-in-Chief.
My nomination:
ted-kaczynski-1.jpg

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I almost wonder if the US Presidents get an honorary notation for... erm... reasons?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I remember well, at the time, saying that Obama could have accrued an enormous, nay, gargantuan pile of political capital had he diplomatically declined the prize, in favor of far more deserving nominees.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
A few years ago some would have us to believe he had his middle finger on some invisible nuclear red button... like that Voltaire song.... Silly Dem's

Last edited: