• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Bide just announced a plan to purchase half a billion dose of Pfizer vaccine to donate

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
:facepalm:

You asked how the vaccine could even produce heart inflammation.

I posted a link that's deals with your question along with other side effects and asked you how could the vaccine produce clots, etc.

I am not an anti-vaxxer. You need to quit the personal attacks, false accusations and stick to how did the vaccine produce heart inflammation, clots, etc.

You did not even read what you copied and pasted. Or else you did not understand it. I specifically asked about` what caused the heart inflammation and the only thing your wall of text did was to tell us that there were reports of heart inflammation among younger people. Something that we already knew.

You still don't have the hang on how to use facepalms.

We Never Know

No Slack
You did not even read what you copied and pasted. Or else you did not understand it. I specifically asked about` what caused the heart inflammation and the only thing your wall of text did was to tell us that there were reports of heart inflammation among younger people. Something that we already knew.

You still don't have the hang on how to use facepalms.

You asked how the vaccine could even cause heart iinflammaton...

Did you miss this part in my post or did you fail to read it and understand it as you always accuse eeveryone else of doing??
Hint.. Pay attention to the red.

"Myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination
CDC and its partners are monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis in adolescents and young adults after COVID-19 vaccination. We continue to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for individuals 12 years of age and older.

In April and May of 2021, there have been increased reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of cases of inflammation of the heart—called myocarditis and pericarditis—happening after COVID-19 vaccination in the United States. These cases have been reported after vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and have mostly been reported in adolescents and young adults.

CDC and its partners are actively monitoring these reports, by reviewing data and medical records, to learn more about what happened and to see if there is any relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. More information will be shared as it becomes available.

In others words its unknown at this time.

Suave

Simulated character
Your persistent fear of this vaccine is interesting to me -- where do you suppose it comes from? The statistics, if you really pay attention, don't bear that fear out.

Heavens, crossing the street is often a means to an end -- it gets you to the bank you want to withdraw from, the restaurant you want to eat at, the hospital ER you want to save you -- but it comes with risk of getting hit by a car. And for the record, that risk is statistically very much smaller than the risk from getting a vaccine -- and the payoff from getting the vaccine is really quite large.

I can tell you, I didn't hesitate for a heartbeat when I was eligible for dose 1, and today I had dose 2 and I am really glad I did. I'm 73, a little on the tubby side (not too much, but a beer belly, you know), and that puts me at serious risk from this virus. And now that I'm vaccinated, my own feeling of safety is such a relief!

I am a fearlessly mRNA C.O.V.I.D. -19 vaccinated middle aged adult male. Since I am unaware of there being an alarming rate of reported heart inflammation cases among us mRNA C.O.V.I.D.-19 vaccinated middle aged males, and with the C.O.V.I.D.-19 infection fatality rate ( I.F.R.) among my age group being considerably much higher than the I.F.R. of much younger age groups, I consider the benefits of me being mRNA C.O.V.I.D.-19 vaccinated and consequently me having immunity with near certainty against C.O.V.I.D.-19 as likely outweighing the risk of me getting heart inflammation by having been mRNA C.O.V.I.D-19 vaccinated. Nevertheless, please let us agree the unexpectedly high rate of heart inflammation occurring among young adult mRNA C.O.V.I.D.-19 vaccinated males, who even without being vaccinated would have very little chance of dying by C.O.V.I.D.-19, does merit further investigation.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

You asked how the vaccine could even cause heart iinflammaton...

Did you miss this part in my post or did you fail to read it and understand it as you always accuse eeveryone else of doing??
Hint.. Pay attention to the red.

"Myocarditis after COVID-19 vaccination
CDC and its partners are monitoring reports of myocarditis and pericarditis in adolescents and young adults after COVID-19 vaccination. We continue to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for individuals 12 years of age and older.

In April and May of 2021, there have been increased reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of cases of inflammation of the heart—called myocarditis and pericarditis—happening after COVID-19 vaccination in the United States. These cases have been reported after vaccination with the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines and have mostly been reported in adolescents and young adults.

CDC and its partners are actively monitoring these reports, by reviewing data and medical records, to learn more about what happened and to see if there is any relationship to COVID-19 vaccination. More information will be shared as it becomes available.

In others words its unknown at this time.
LOL!!! Doubling down on your error. A technical name is not an explanation. Once again, we knew all of this. The question is how could the vaccine possibly do this.

Once again you inflict a facepalm on yourself.

You really really do not know how ot use those properly at all.

We Never Know

No Slack
LOL!!! Doubling down on your error. A technical name is not an explanation. Once again, we knew all of this. The question is how could the vaccine possibly do this.

Once again you inflict a facepalm on yourself.

You really really do not know how ot use those properly at all.

How can you absolutely fail to understand its unknown at this time. In other words they don't know. There is no answer to your question of how or why at this time! But they are working on it. Or would you rather me make up an answer for you?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

How can you absolutely fail to understand its unknown at this time. In other words they don't know. There is no answer to your question of how or why at this time! But they are working on it. Or would you rather me make up an answer for you?

LOL!! Once again you only are facepalming yourself. We know that all of this is unknow. That was the entire point of my question that you could not answer except to repeat what we already knew. I am not the one that is failing to understand here. As always it is you.

Why post a long block of text to only confirm what we already knew? Clueless.

F1fan

Veteran Member
That conclusion cannot be drawn yet. Once again the cause of the heart inflammation may be unrelated.

Think of it this way, you get an injection and here weird stuff about it. As a result you are extra sensitive about your health. Your heart feels weird so you go to a doctor and it is found to be inflamed. Please note, this was so mild only a few required hospitalization. If you had the same symptoms without the vaccine you may have just thought that it was just a case of heartburn and ignored it.

How would this vaccine even produce such a reaction? It seems to be more likely to be due to hyper-awareness than an actual to be caused by the vaccine to me.
I wonder if the reports of these heart issues are being assessed with overall health stats, like obesity or lack of good eating habits, etc.

We Never Know

No Slack
I wonder if the reports of these heart issues are being assessed with overall health stats, like obesity or lack of good eating habits, etc.

Good question. All they say is...

And if you click the world "monitoring"" in the paragraph from the link I shared, it takes you to this link that's says....

Myocarditis and Pericarditis

What You Need to Know

• More than 165 million people have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine in the United States, and CDC continues to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines for any health problems that happen after vaccination.
  • Since April 2021, there have been increased reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of cases of inflammation of the heart—called myocarditis and pericarditis—happening after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) in the United States.
  • These reports are rare, given the number of vaccine doses administered, and have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults.
  • CDC and its partners are actively monitoring these reports, by reviewing data and medical records, to learn more about what happened and to see if there is any relationship to COVID-19 vaccination.
  • Most patients who received care responded well to medicine and rest and quickly felt better.
  • Cases reported to VAERS have occurred:
    • Mostly in male adolescents and young adults age 16 years or older
    • More often after getting the second dose of one of these two COVID-19 vaccines than after the first dose
    • Typically within several days after COVID-19 vaccination
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve, and they should speak with their doctor about return to exercise or sports.
  • CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older, given the greater risk of COVID-19 illness and related, possibly severe complications.
  • Getting vaccinated is the best way to help protect yourself and your family from COVID-19.
  • More information will be shared as it becomes available.

Should I Still Get Myself or My Child Vaccinated?

Yes. CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older, given the risk of COVID-19 illness and related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death. If you or your child has already gotten the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, it’s important to get the second dose unless a vaccination provider or your doctor tells you not to get it.

The known and potential benefits of COVID-19 vaccination outweigh the known and potential risks, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis. Also, most patients with myocarditis and pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and quickly felt better.

If you have concerns about COVID-19 vaccination, talk with your or your child’s doctor, nurse, or clinic.

COVID-19 Vaccination

Shaul

Premium Member
Always fun to spend other people’s money.

Where in the Constitution does it say the U.S. is responsible for this?

We Never Know

No Slack
LOL!! Once again you only are facepalming yourself. We know that all of this is unknow. That was the entire point of my question that you could not answer except to repeat what we already knew. I am not the one that is failing to understand here. As always it is you.

Why post a long block of text to only confirm what we already knew? Clueless.

How can anyone answer a question that has no answer yet?
Do you regularly asks questions that you claim to know have no answer and expect them to be answered?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

How can anyone answer a question that has no answer yet?
Do you regularly asks questions that you claim to know have no answer and expect them to be answered?
Precisely, which is why you have now effectively face palmed yourself four times now.

I would suggest avoiding using tools that are beyond your grasp.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I hypothesized that it could have been increased awareness. It is far too early to tell.
That is definitely a possibility. At this point it's just two data points and more data is needed to see if there's a cause or correlation. It's not terribly serious as an effect, and not a big number, so mot my mind is not terribly relevant to the average person being vaccinated.

Shaul

Premium Member
It would fit under "promoting the general welfare". That is not an exact quote.

Why do you think that this is not a good thing?
No it doesn’t. Giving vaccines to people other countries doesn’t promote the general welfare within the U.S.

We Never Know

No Slack
Precisely, which is why you have now effectively face palmed yourself four times now.

You asked a, as you say, a poor question and I showed you four times there is no answer and I'm wrong lol.

Humility isn't a shame.

You asked a question and I showed you four times the answer is currently unknown.... and I'm wrong lol. I should have known better than to waste my time.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
No it doesn’t. Giving vaccines to people other countries doesn’t promote the general welfare within the U.S.
you don't seem to understand how covid spreads from country to country? 81% of the cases in UK today are a variant that originated in India not long ago. its spreading through America now too.

Last edited:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
You asked a, as you say, a poor question and I showed you four times there is no answer and I'm wrong lol.

Humility isn't a shame.

You asked a question and I showed you four times the answer is currently unknown.... and I'm wrong lol. I should have known better than to waste my time.
its hard to stay relevant posting the identical text over and over