• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prepare for Holy War

MonkeyFire

No matter what, whether you make a man anti-demon go away with passive air, or light, or if you burn and pierce the flesh, this world will be taken to Holy War, and I know why. The true nature of sadism is to hurt faithful, and lovers because they think the world is hell. Where I believe in the ultimate messiah to take me from ever being cheated ever, non-believers are hopeless and disregard God thoughtlessly, they can't reason, and they have no clue. I can save a gnostic or a scientist out right, but they have to swear when I show them the proof that they do not wish to rape faithful, and lovers. In Love is an absolute or nothing else, and the greatest thing ever created. Basically in this world without miracles, saviors, and angels we are hopelessly, faithless, and In Love is an optical illusion. I sit here patiently waiting to find out the truth of the earth angel I have known since I was four or five. A fallen angel is a term of endearment, Metatron fell with nimble grace, St. Michael fell with the lush of grace. The truth is creation is not temptation, but existence is not necessarily circular. Time, and reproduction of life are circular, but there is a momentary lapse in time, an event, a rebellion if you will, but time washes away all sins. When you put suffering, and sexual immorality to naught, the angel of divine miracles will make life as if it were never broken. You can keep a prison, but are not to torment another living thing, specifically for pleasure, you are to empty the nature of rape from its flesh vessel, so we can have our perfect sexuality back, and there rape will rot for all eternity day and night. We only believe in Hate. Sorrow is the angel I am destined to save. Hate is black and red, and is destined to be the keeper, but he is not of hell, and he no devil, sorrow is black and blue and she is born to heal, or degenerate, it only matters what we believe in. If you call Hate Hades, your wrong, that was Lucifer, and He is not lost. Here is how it is. Eagles above, monkeys in the middle, snakes and lizards below, and under the underworld there is nothing but dead meat, that's steak, that's the world. Sadist wish to hurt faithful men and loving men sexually, and good women physically because they get pleasure from pain. If you are abuse of sadism all you have to do is say these words; I know they are not in love, I know they are not passive, I know they are faithless, I know they have no wish to be, I know they have no hope, I know they don't believe... and then just believe in inner peace and be passive to them and they will burn right up.

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name,and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Rev 2:17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

Rev 12:7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Rev 12:4 revelation the dragon's tail swept 1/3 of the stars from heaven

Lucifer is called the devil, and satan... but satan is the accuser, the slanderer. At what point did the angel of Omniscience become identified as Lucifer, the dude leads morality, get it now. Knowledge is saved for name sake, receiving a new name written on a stone knowing no man but he who receives it. That is the angel of knowledge. Where there is light there is fire, and if you call fire hell, well you just ****ed with St. Michael, and I **** you not I will let you apologize but if you don't your dancing with a freight train.

Belief is the nature of omnipotence, perseverance of perfection, morality, hope, truth, sexuality, believe science knowledge in that order, but belief also works in empiricism on its own, think, science, belief. Belief protects the passive, belief is the angel of fire. Belief has a wish, hope, and of course if you believe in love you have faith. Belief is the nature of the universe, Heaven, and beauty.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
latest

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Lucifer is called the devil, and satan... but satan is the accuser, the slanderer. At what point did the angel of Omniscience become identified as Lucifer, the dude leads morality, get it now.
Jesus is called Lucifer.

MonkeyFire

*pagan luciferian looks in*
Holy war? Eh too much like work
*leaves*

In my religion Lucifer is not my enemy, he is of the underworld, like Hades, He is the ideal competitor, He isn't from Heaven, nor earth, but the underworld, not to be confused with hell. He is part of the game of life, this make believe, computerized war simulation and fantasy game in Heaven. One day the war became real, as foretold in our legends, and one day it will be remembered by history for the rest of time. Love, war, peace. All I need to do is come up with the perfect nature for moral temptation, I'm pretty sure he is the perfect opposing warrior. Omniscience is Archangel Metatron, Knowledge should be an Adam, Knowledge of good and evil should be Lucifer, and good and evil, and evil both go to Hell.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
In my religion Lucifer is not my enemy, he is of the underworld, like Hades, He is the ideal competitor, He isn't from Heaven, nor earth, but the underworld, not to be confused with hell. He is part of the game of life, this make believe, computerized war simulation and fantasy game in Heaven. One day the war became real, as foretold in our legends, and one day it will be remembered by history for the rest of time. Love, war, peace. All I need to do is come up with the perfect nature for moral temptation, I'm pretty sure he is the perfect opposing warrior. Omniscience is Archangel Metatron, Knowledge should be an Adam, Knowledge of good and evil should be Lucifer, and good and evil, and evil both go to Hell.
Cool. He's not my enemy either

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well I am a holy angel in the flesh, so I have that rite.

What does built on sand mean?
How is it that I, a non-Christian, know the Bible better than you?
Matthew. 7: 26
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

It means your house/argument has no foundation, it's unsupported.

And, BTW, you might wan't to look up the difference between "rite" and "right."

MonkeyFire

How is it that I, a non-Christian, know the Bible better than you?
Matthew. 7: 26
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

It means your house/argument has no foundation, it's unsupported.

And, BTW, you might wan't to look up the difference between "rite" and "right."

Then again scientist shouldn't call them selves atheists, because belief itself is an angel, and is the foundation of all existence. Belief is the basic building block of hope, and existence. Once the world is, it will always be. Can you see us existing without hope? Were clearly not in hell, so it is safe to say there is hope, and once there is hope, there will always be hope.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Then again scientist shouldn't call them selves atheists, because belief itself is an angel, and is the foundation of all existence. Belief is the basic building block of hope, and existence. Once the world is, it will always be. Can you see us existing without hope? Were clearly not in hell, so it is safe to say there is hope, and once there is hope, there will always be hope.
I manage to exist happily without belief. So does my cat.
If your mental health depends on a magical, unsupported mythology, maybe you could benefit from some professional therapy.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Jesus is called Lucifer.

2 Peter 1:19 Latin Vulgate:
19 Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem: cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies elucescat, et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris:

2 Peter 1:19 NIV:
19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Revelation 22:16 NIV
16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
(Apocalypsis 22:16 in the Latin Vulgate uses the words: stella splendida et matutina instead of lucifer.)

AlexanderG

No matter what, whether you make a man anti-demon go away with passive air, or light, or if you burn and pierce the flesh, this world will be taken to Holy War, and I know why. The true nature of sadism is to hurt faithful, and lovers because they think the world is hell. Where I believe in the ultimate messiah to take me from ever being cheated ever, non-believers are hopeless and disregard God thoughtlessly, they can't reason, and they have no clue. I can save a gnostic or a scientist out right, but they have to swear when I show them the proof that they do not wish to rape faithful, and lovers. In Love is an absolute or nothing else, and the greatest thing ever created. Basically in this world without miracles, saviors, and angels we are hopelessly, faithless, and In Love is an optical illusion. I sit here patiently waiting to find out the truth of the earth angel I have known since I was four or five. A fallen angel is a term of endearment, Metatron fell with nimble grace, St. Michael fell with the lush of grace. The truth is creation is not temptation, but existence is not necessarily circular. Time, and reproduction of life are circular, but there is a momentary lapse in time, an event, a rebellion if you will, but time washes away all sins. When you put suffering, and sexual immorality to naught, the angel of divine miracles will make life as if it were never broken. You can keep a prison, but are not to torment another living thing, specifically for pleasure, you are to empty the nature of rape from its flesh vessel, so we can have our perfect sexuality back, and there rape will rot for all eternity day and night. We only believe in Hate. Sorrow is the angel I am destined to save. Hate is black and red, and is destined to be the keeper, but he is not of hell, and he no devil, sorrow is black and blue and she is born to heal, or degenerate, it only matters what we believe in. If you call Hate Hades, your wrong, that was Lucifer, and He is not lost. Here is how it is. Eagles above, monkeys in the middle, snakes and lizards below, and under the underworld there is nothing but dead meat, that's steak, that's the world. Sadist wish to hurt faithful men and loving men sexually, and good women physically because they get pleasure from pain. If you are abuse of sadism all you have to do is say these words; I know they are not in love, I know they are not passive, I know they are faithless, I know they have no wish to be, I know they have no hope, I know they don't believe... and then just believe in inner peace and be passive to them and they will burn right up.

“To the angel of the church in Ephesus write:

These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false.3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name,and have not grown weary.

4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Rev 2:17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

Rev 12:7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

Rev 12:4 revelation the dragon's tail swept 1/3 of the stars from heaven

Lucifer is called the devil, and satan... but satan is the accuser, the slanderer. At what point did the angel of Omniscience become identified as Lucifer, the dude leads morality, get it now. Knowledge is saved for name sake, receiving a new name written on a stone knowing no man but he who receives it. That is the angel of knowledge. Where there is light there is fire, and if you call fire hell, well you just ****ed with St. Michael, and I **** you not I will let you apologize but if you don't your dancing with a freight train.

Belief is the nature of omnipotence, perseverance of perfection, morality, hope, truth, sexuality, believe science knowledge in that order, but belief also works in empiricism on its own, think, science, belief. Belief protects the passive, belief is the angel of fire. Belief has a wish, hope, and of course if you believe in love you have faith. Belief is the nature of the universe, Heaven, and beauty.

You're just preaching a very unusual, atypical interpretation of poetic language. No one else agrees with you. No one else really cares. Sorry. Belief is not an angel. Sorrow is not an angel. Hate doesn't have colors. Also, the consensus of biblical historians is that there is essentially no basis for the modern concept of Satan in the bible.

I don't know your background, but this all seems very emotional to you. You might have been having a manic episode when you wrote this, or have other mental health disturbances, or maybe you're extremely indoctrinated or just an odd duck. I can't tell. Either way, you sound like a Trekkie whose favorite daydreams about Star Trek require them to defend the supremacy of the franchise against Star Wars fans. Really, no one else cares about your personal interpretations. I suggest your embrace reality and get your life in order, so you don't need to lean on fantastical myths to feel that you have any hope, meaning, or purpose. For what it's worth, virtually everyone who makes this transition out of fundamentalism feels happier afterwards, if the good emotions are really all you're going for.