• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Premature effacing and dilating...

evearael

I'm just starting week 28 and my cervix has been aching on and off with some feelings of pressure... but it doesn't happen with contractions. The BH contractions happen about half a dozen times a day on average and I haven't even had any yet today. When I was carrying my daughter, I had an achy cervix and tons of BH contractions (like 2 to 5 an hour consistently)... and ended up 50% effaced at 30 weeks. I was put on bedrest and made it to my due date and by then I was 5 centimeters gone and labor was under three hours. Am I worrying for no reason? I don't believe I'm in labor, but I'm worried my cervix is changing like last time only earlier. Could my cervix change without the extensive BH contractions?