• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Premarital Sex?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No.... to be specific, it includes Christians and non alike... I view this subject in an anthropological sense... we can leave faith references out and I'd still believe we as human beings should strive for the beauty of perfection.

Isn't "perfection" a concept invented by humans that has little or no basis in nature?

I don't believe I've even been rude to you..????.. or this kind of off topic attack a new Admin thing? Oh well... PM me if you'd like to elaborate on your offensive thoughts.
Are you being disingenuous, Scott? Perhaps if you went back and read your own words again...

Scott1

Are you being disingenuous, Scott? Perhaps if you went back and read your own words again...
I didn't think so.... sorry if you believe I was intentionally trying to be rude to you.... not my intention... I'll bow out of the thread.... take care.

Bathsheba

**{{}}**
Polls consistently show that about 90% of Americans engage in premarital sex. The figures might actually be higher for some European countries. Given that so many people engage in premarital sex, would it not be wise to structure teen sexuality education around the premise that at some point in their lives, most teens will engage in premarital sex, and prepare them for that eventuality by emphasizing the responsible use of condoms, etc.?

:yes: