• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Praying in the Name

RoaringSilence

it isn't unspeakable because Love spoke all of it into being. a human can not speak it all because as earthlings we can only know the things we have experienced from our point of view in space/time. all manifested things came to be from that ineffable name having been uttered.

it is the Spirit, or energy waves, emanating from all directions, like the wind, that create the differences in forms based on direction and vibration/speed.

so i disagree. because the ALL, or the ABSOLUTE, is the All in all. or if you prefer the I in the infinite intelligence, omni literally means all as in omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, all is manifested in the ALL; which is panentheism

the actual name is not in any language of this world..its a sound..but the names we use work coz the "bhaav" /intentions make it work. anhad -naad is exactly what "the word" was said in bible...its not a speak able word..

It sounds like a waterfall of light falling on your head.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
the actual name is not in any language of this world..its a sound..but the names we use work coz the "bhaav" /intentions make it work. anhad -naad is exactly what "the word" was said in bible...its not a speak able word..

its a dynamic name, a dynamic utterance that when spelled in another language looks different. but from the ALL it is utterable

you're confusing a culture with the ABSOLUTE. the ABSOLUTE is dynamic. when a person attempts it that isn't the exact name.

the tao that can be defined/named is not the ineffable tao, it is more than one pronouncement. its like believing the word cat is exactly a cat. it isn't its the name we give it. you suppose a dog knows a cat by our word/name cat? or do you suppose it knows it by some other identifier?

again defining, or naming, something separate from self only defines it for the observer. it doesn't defined the thing observed. we cannot totally know this otherness except to experience it from a first being perspective. if we were the ALL in everything we would know it, be it, we would be omniscient and bring it in to being from our idea of it and how we wish it to be. it would be us and first consciousness understanding and manifesting, ABSOLUTE manifesting everything to be, becoming, being................ I AM that i am. thats why it's a verb, an action..............

RoaringSilence

its a dynamic name, a dynamic utterance that when spelled in another language looks different. but from the ALL it is utterable

you're confusing a culture with the ABSOLUTE. the ABSOLUTE is dynamic. when a person attempts it that isn't the exact name.

the tao that can be defined/named is not the ineffable tao, it is more than one pronouncement. its like believing the word cat is exactly a cat. it isn't its the name we give it. you suppose a dog knows a cat by our word/name cat? or do you suppose it knows it by some other identifier?

again defining, or naming, something separate from self only defines it for the observer. it doesn't defined the thing observed. we cannot totally know this otherness except to experience it from a first being perspective. if we were the ALL in everything we would know it, be it, we would be omniscient and bring it in to being from our idea of it and how we wish it to be. it would be us and first consciousness understanding and manifesting, ABSOLUTE manifesting everything to be, becoming, being................ I AM that i am. thats why it's a verb, an action..............

i agree with what you said , but i realize now i ve mixed it up coz i know nothing about bible beyond the surface level teachings. how ever In gurugranth sahib the name is discussed in depth infact most of the book is about just the name itself...like a 1000 page poem on just the name. and it makes all the "names" we use to address or call upon god for his grace as valid..regardless of what religion name is being used it still works, and finally when you are ready for grace , he himself grants his name to you, which is a sound to which there is no earthly replicate possible.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
i agree with what you said , but i realize now i ve mixed it up coz i know nothing about bible beyond the surface level teachings. how ever In gurugranth sahib the name is discussed in depth infact most of the book is about just the name itself...like a 1000 page poem on just the name. and it makes all the "names" we use to address or call upon god for his grace as valid..regardless of what religion name is being used it still works, and finally when you are ready for grace , he himself grants his name to you, which is a sound to which there is no earthly replicate possible.

OK

so we agree that the name is infinite; which is undefinable but utterable to the Infinite ONE yet unique to this person vs another?

i know it from a gnostic poem call the thunder perfect mind; which is the Infinite Intelligence

thank you for the insight and lesson

RoaringSilence

OK

so we agree that the name is infinite; which is undefinable but utterable to the Infinite ONE yet unique to this person vs another?

i know it from a gnostic poem call the thunder perfect mind; which is the Infinite Intelligence

the utter able name"S" are all valid , the nameS we use create the intention to call him..which increase the intensity of the intentions and purify them enough to make you ready for grace . so its not the question of uniqueness , its all about deserve and desire and the intentions , when the fruit is ripe he plucks it at will. the fruit can come from any tree using any kind of soil or minerals it needs to get ripe.

unto us is born a child is present tense. the government upon its shoulder is future tense. jesus told you take upon your shoulders the yoke. that is love. that is the key of david. that is the babes that paul fed with milk. that is the little children jesus tried to gather(yoke) together as a mother hen. that is the lambs from john 21:15. this is possible when the person believes jesus' testimony that you can do all these things and more. if the person tries to force the truth without the person believing, it is going to fail. jesus couldn't save those who didn't and don't believe. it is belief as a mustard seed. no seed(belief), no growth. no tree. everyone comes to the table; when they are hungry. they don't come willingly when they aren't believing. many will come from the east and west to sit at the table with abraham, isaac, and jacob. i am the servant who serves at that table and not so far from NOW i will sit down and enjoy the meal with all those I have prepared for and hopefully nourished. give us this day, our daily bread.

you are over analyzing out of fear. idolizing someone obstructs the revelation, or self realization because the idol covers up the truth. the truth is naked. stop dressing it up as exclusively jesus. jesus said you were the light of the world, a city set on a hill cannot be hid.

I will not hide. I AM the revelation of what was to come into being.

i am the city, i am the temple, i am of the ALL, I AM the ONE and there is no other.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

I AM is the name of the new jerusalem. i am the city on the hill, i am the mountain that is moved by the revelation, i am the wellspring of eternal life, i am the mustard seed, i am the tree that bears fruit, i am the light of the world, i am a stone in the temple........................love can do so much.

rev 21:10
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Yes, love is the key. Isaiah was still talking about a child. and he would be called Everlasting Father.

Jesus also said John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

you are over analyzing out of fear. idolizing someone obstructs the revelation, or self realization because the idol covers up the truth. the truth is naked. stop dressing it up as exclusively jesus. jesus said you were the light of the world, a city set on a hill cannot be hid.

I am not over analyzing anything. I am taking the Word of God for what it is. Simple. You are over thinking it. Obey the Word of God. Get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. This is what the bible says. But your're looking right over it. And receive the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Yes, I agree, but right now all we have is the name of Jesus Christ.

again you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. jesus could not work his magic because of people's unbelief. he could not save those that don't believe. he couldn't show them the truth if they refused to look at the truth; because the truth would set them free and not bind them to idolatry and blind obedience in ignorance. belief is required; otherwise it doesn't work. the believer must accept the truth as impersonal and from self's own understanding. love is not a respecter of person. jesus explained this very thing to the woman at the well.

Exactly my point. but you say that the I AM is in everyone? It wasn't in Judas.

man is not a single man. man is mankind. you should consider using a concordance to understand the word being used

Again this is simple he became a man a person. He did not become mankind. Remember Judas.

you're quoting isaiah who was speaking of himself. there is nothing new under the sun. isaiah spoke the truth. he didn't speak about jesus; otherwise he would have named him as jesus quoted isaiah.

again you're over analyzing out of fear. the truth doesn't come into and out of style with a prophet, or jesus. i am love. work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. stop covering up the light with Jesus.

the awe of Love is the beginning of wisdom because god is love. he who fears is not made perfect in love. one is a reaction the other is an attraction

15Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

16And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

17For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.

This is explaining how he was going to be the perfect sacrifice. Adam messed it up. So it is going to take a perfect man to bring it back. And no one is perfect. This is way he sent himself for our sins. And showed us a better way.

When God was the burning bush and when he said I am that I am. He was saying that he will be whatever he needs to be for us. If we need a friend,dad,mom,anything. He is able.

14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Let's see what Moses told Pharaoh:

Exodus5:1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

2And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

3And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

He didn't tell him I AM sent me he said LORD God

LORD God is YHWH. Which the pronunciation has been lost.

RoaringSilence

OK

Let me give u an experiential example..

When you listen to your choirs or Christmas carols...it gives you goosebumps right? those goosebumps = process of purification ...once you collect enough your soul's dirty washes off ..and then he plucks you when your clenzed .

now give 10 mins listening to this ..even tho its in diff language it will still give you goosebumps.. therefore any name will work as long as you clean intentions further and further

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Yes, love is the key. Isaiah was still talking about a child. and he would be called Everlasting Father.

Jesus also said John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I am not over analyzing anything. I am taking the Word of God for what it is. Simple. You are over thinking it. Obey the Word of God. Get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. This is what the bible says. But your're looking right over it. And receive the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Yes, I agree, but right now all we have is the name of Jesus Christ.

Exactly my point. but you say that the I AM is in everyone? It wasn't in Judas.

Again this is simple he became a man a person. He did not become mankind. Remember Judas.

15Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

16And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

17For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.

This is explaining how he was going to be the perfect sacrifice. Adam messed it up. So it is going to take a perfect man to bring it back. And no one is perfect. This is way he sent himself for our sins. And showed us a better way.

When God was the burning bush and when he said I am that I am. He was saying that he will be whatever he needs to be for us. If we need a friend,dad,mom,anything. He is able.

14And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

15And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

Let's see what Moses told Pharaoh:

Exodus5:1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.

2And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

3And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days' journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.

He didn't tell him I AM sent me he said LORD God

LORD God is YHWH. Which the pronunciation has been lost.
jesus said no one comes to believe him except the Father that is in them, draw them to him.I AM is the WAY, I AM is the Truth, and I AM is the LIGHT. I AM is the child. I AM is the Father. I AM is the Spirit. I AM is Jesus. I AM is all mankind. I AM is everything.. it isn't exclusively anything but it is inclusively everything. I AM and there is no other, no jesus, no fool, no blessed, no cursed, no thunder, no this vs that, no thing but I AM. I AM is what jesus taught. it wasn't his own teaching. it came from the Father. wasn't even his. He wasn't even recognized by the Father until he too was baptized in the NAME.

fyi we are all lord gods because everyone serves the ALL's purpose whether they realize it or not.

and has made us to be a kingdom and priests(lords) to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

jesus is just another aspect. he was using the name that he was given and sent forth with. it wasn't the name he gave himself, nor the name that is given to others.the eternal TAO doesn't come into being like Jesus. going forward i no longer will be addressing your whole posts. they are to drunk with idol worship.

even paul didn't advocate what you advocate. when he spoke to the men of athens he didn't speak of jesus; nor did he tell them to worship jesus. no where in the bible will you find anyone telling someone to worship jesus. he doesn't tell him we are the offspring of adam, or jesus, or any man because we are not the children of the flesh but of the Spirit that created jesus, adam, and all manifested things. Jesus didn't give me life, or breath, or my being. I AM gave it to all as CHRIST is ALL in all.

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

i do not live and move in any man. I live and move in the ALL. Jesus isn't ALL. he is like a wave on the ocean of bliss; which is many of the ALL

Last edited:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Let me give u an experiential example..

When you listen to your choirs or Christmas carols...it gives you goosebumps right? those goosebumps = process of purification ...once you collect enough your soul's dirty washes off ..and then he plucks you when your clenzed .

now give 10 mins listening to this ..even tho its in diff language it will still give you goosebumps.. therefore any name will work as long as you clean intentions further and further

i'm not exclusively a christian. i like all types of music.

so yes, the silence and sound of music are both golden

esus said no one comes to believe him except the Father that is in them, draw them to him.I AM is the WAY, I AM is the Truth, and I AM is the LIGHT. I AM is the child. I AM is the Father. I AM is the Spirit. I AM is Jesus. I AM is all mankind. I AM is everything.. it isn't exclusively anything but it is inclusively everything. I AM and there is no other, no jesus, no fool, no blessed, no cursed, no thunder, no this vs that, no thing but I AM. I AM is what jesus taught. it wasn't his own teaching. it came from the Father. wasn't even his. He wasn't even recognized by the Father until he too was baptized in the NAME.

It is very dangerous when you start added words into the all ready finished bible.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

No where do you see him say "I am is the way

and has made us to be a kingdom and priests(lords) to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

I agree, Doesn't say anything about being Gods. There is only one God remember?

even paul didn't advocate what you advocate. when he spoke to the men of athens he didn't speak of jesus; nor did he tell them to worship jesus. no where in the bible will you find anyone telling someone to worship jesus. he doesn't tell him we are the offspring of adam, or jesus, or any man because we are not the children of the flesh but of the Spirit that created jesus, adam, and all manifested things. Jesus didn't give me life, or breath, or my being. I AM gave it to all as CHRIST is ALL in all.

Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

He was advocating getting baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Which I am advocating.

Do you believe in what Paul says here?'

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:

Yes, seek him. You just might find him.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It is very dangerous when you start added words into the all ready finished bible.

God the Most High isn't defined by a bible of books. God the Almighty is not defined as a man, or by a man, or by men..

IJohn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

that passage is neither an explicit, or implicit, call to others to practice idolatry, or worship idols.

INo where do you see him say "I am is the way
christianity was called christianity and not jesusanity for a reason.

me is a more recent addition to the english language. originally the word would be I, or self. the involution of consciousness into matter first and the evolution of consciousness outward. the sri yantra explains that. angels fall and mankind was raised. adam fell first. jesus was the first born from the dead. he was dead too and he wasn't the last one born from the dead.

5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

its a sin to practice idolatry to any man, or begotten thing, any earthly thing. jesus isn't the ruler of the ABSOLUTE.

I agree, Doesn't say anything about being Gods. There is only one God remember?
jesus is a godling, he didn't create himself. he was conceived of the Holy Spirit and a woman. at best he's a demi-god like all of us who were born of the earth by the spirit. The God ALL was born of no other, no woman, no Holy Spirit created the Uncreated Creator..

jesus was a jew. he wouldn't have advocated idolatry, nor did he practice it.

Acts 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

He was advocating getting baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Which I am advocating.

Do you believe in what Paul says here?

God the Most High isn't defined by a bible of books. God the Almighty is not defined as a man, or by a man, or by men..

Well stop trying to define him in the way you think. The bible is the Word of God Almighty. If you don't believe in the bible what is your reason for using it? You seem to only believe and make your own story.

that passage is neither an explicit, or implicit, call to others to practice idolatry, or worship idols.

You have no understanding. Because if you did you would know Jesus is God Almighty. The bible says so.
Revelation 1:8 KJVS
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member

baptism in the name recognizes the power of the ALMIGHTY in self and all, not just in Jesus. that power is all loving, or omni-benevolent. everyone has the power to love within them. that is the kingdom of God. it isn't the kingdom of jesus. love covers a multitude of sins, in fact it covers all sin.

Proverbs 10:12
Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

recognizing the All in all is recognizing others as self as one. what you do unto anyone you are doing against God because I AM that i am. you're not doing it against jesus.

Do you believe in what Paul says here?
being baptized in the name is not advocating the worship of idols. the name existed before jesus was born. moses knew the name, jethro knew the name, moses got the name from the egyptians. david knew the name.........

Psalms 23

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Well stop trying to define him in the way you think. The bible is the Word of God Almighty. If you don't believe in the bible what is your reason for using it? You seem to only believe and make your own story.

i have quoted many verses myself and responded to those you've quoted, it's self evident i have a belief in the scripture. i don't believe in idolatry that negates your belief. it doesn't negate the bible.

there were many righteous men of the bible and none of them advocated idolatry. job, noah, melchizedek. jesus was called the prince of peace but melchizedek was called the king of salem or king of peace.

yet none dare do what you have advocated.

You have no understanding. Because if you did you would know Jesus is God Almighty. The bible says so.
Revelation 1:8 KJVS
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
jesus isn't at this time. is, was, and will be are the ALL they aren't jesus. the ALL exists in the past, present, future. The I AM exists in all places, at all times, Jesus doesn't. the personality doesn't exist from one appearance to the next.

john the baptist denied being elijah because he wasn't. elijah came and went. jesus said he was the one to come. someone lied, or both told the truth. they both told the truth. john the baptist's spirit was the same spirit elijah had. different body same spirit. different person.

john the baptist didn't worship jesus. idolatry is forbidden throughout the bible but christians ignore that. they revel in their impotence.

christians who worship the image of the beast are committing idolatry. they have made a name for themselves. they have ignored the ALL in others as self. they have changed the Most HIGH for a man, a prophet.

Last edited:
jesus isn't at this time. is, was, and will be are the ALL they aren't jesus. the ALL exists in the past, present, future. The I AM exists in all places, at all times, Jesus doesn't. the personality doesn't exist from one appearance to the next.

It is Jesus

Revelation 1:1-2,8,13,17-18 KJVS
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: [2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. [8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is(Always was), and which was(Became man), and which is to come(died and is coming back), the Almighty. [13] And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

john the baptist didn't worship jesus. idolatry is forbidden throughout the bible but christians ignore that. they revel in their impotence.

christians who worship the image of the beast are committing idolatry. they have made a name for themselves. they have ignored the ALL in others as self.

Thers is no image.

John 4:24 KJVS
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

it's self evident i have a belief in the scripture. i don't believe in idolatry that negates your belief. it doesn't negate the bible.
You beleive in scripture just not want it tells you to do? Like being baptized in the name of Jesus? Peter tells you Paul tells you. You don't believe in this part right?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It is Jesus

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: [2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. [8] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is(Always was), and which was(Became man), and which is to come(died and is coming back), the Almighty. [13] And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. [17] And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Thers is no image.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You beleive in scripture just not want it tells you to do? Like being baptized in the name of Jesus? Peter tells you Paul tells you. You don't believe in this part right?

wow look there

it says

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, Jesus got something else again from GOD the Most High.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
It is Jesus

Thers is no image.

this thread op was about being baptized/immersed in the name. some may have been physically but most have yet to do it spiritually, mentally.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
That's all you got from it?

Read verse 2 tell me what you got?
every prophet bares the words of truth, or is a witness to the truth. jesus testimony is what all prophets do when they witness, or are sent as messengers to give the good news.