• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

prayers needed

BenTheBeliever

Two weeks ago my wife had a bi polar attack and ended up in the hospital for a week. she got out last Weds. She was okay at first until she got sick again. During the time she was in the hospital I got sick as well with my fibromlygia. I ended up one night almost in the hospital cause my leg was hurting me so much even my pain meds did not work. Since she got out though it has been a struggle. She is fighting to get better but she is still sick and a few nights ago we almost had to put her back in the hospital but God kept getting her a little bit better when she got sick. Tomorrow we are going to see our psychricst. We have the same one and hopefully he can get her on the right meds again. I am struggling though. I am hurting real bad plus I am fighting the flu bug. This morning I was so sick and in pain I almost had to crawl out of our bedroom. I need to learn to rest in God and so does she. Please keep us in your guys prayers that God will hold us and heal her. I need my wife. I realize that now. She is the only one who get's me and understands me and this morning I broke down in tears cause I love her so much and I hate seeing her hurting and there is nothing I can do about it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have heard that in some children what they put into themselves affects their behavioral health. It may be true of adults too. See if there are some habits of yours or hers that are causing trouble. Make sure that your living quarters are clean without something like mold. Have you both been tested for allergies?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
Two weeks ago my wife had a bi polar attack and ended up in the hospital for a week. she got out last Weds. She was okay at first until she got sick again. During the time she was in the hospital I got sick as well with my fibromlygia. I ended up one night almost in the hospital cause my leg was hurting me so much even my pain meds did not work. Since she got out though it has been a struggle. She is fighting to get better but she is still sick and a few nights ago we almost had to put her back in the hospital but God kept getting her a little bit better when she got sick. Tomorrow we are going to see our psychricst. We have the same one and hopefully he can get her on the right meds again. I am struggling though. I am hurting real bad plus I am fighting the flu bug. This morning I was so sick and in pain I almost had to crawl out of our bedroom. I need to learn to rest in God and so does she. Please keep us in your guys prayers that God will hold us and heal her. I need my wife. I realize that now. She is the only one who get's me and understands me and this morning I broke down in tears cause I love her so much and I hate seeing her hurting and there is nothing I can do about it.

I hope things take a turn for the better.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Sending what I can.
I'm in the throws of p.t.s.d. and alcoholism and dying.
Screw it!

Aquitaine

I'm very sorry to hear this, Ben.
I can only hope things improve for the both of you over time.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
I'm better also. Mental health is sooooo much more important than physical
health.