• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

prayer request

Maya3

Hi everyone,

Can I please ask for your prayers? We are having an water pipe issue with our cottage in Sweden and the plumber is coming to look at it.
Can you please pray for it and pray that this will be easy to fix, cheap and covered by our insurance.

Thank you so much!

Maya

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
Major repairs are so stressful. I will definitely pray for you. Whatever happens you will be alright though =) *hug*

:camp:

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Namaste Maya, you want me to pray for your pipes?

Ok.

Dearest One, Broken Tusk One, fix any broken pipe fur Maya the devotee of Shiva and Parvati. Every step, be soft. Every dollar, be light. Let not our friend Maya be sunk in the flood requiring Matsya, but his little cottage in the Land of Fishes become safe, secure and dry. Om Namah Sivaya

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Pray for my grand daughter that she gets admission for Dentistry in Delhi. She cannot leave her parents and her parents cannot live without her. My wife did this evening and her prayers do not usually go unanswered. Though there are problems. Once she prayed for promotion for my son. The promotion did come through but he had to go to Mumbai. So, she learnt a lesson. All requirements should be clearly specified. Don't blame the Gods/Goddesses later. :)

Maya3

New news yet, the plumber has been delayed and is going on Tuesday.

Please, please keep praying.

Thank you!

And thank you ShivaFan, that was a beautiful prayer.

Maya

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You need to wait for plumbers also, just like medical help - appointments. Here, we have a number of them and one can be called by just a phone call any time. Difficult on Wednesday, when shops (other than those of daily necessities) in this area are closed. That is a government rule, a weekly holiday.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I never claimed that. :) For me it is chance and probability, what the theists term as 'ishwareccha' (will of the God). I am happy with whatever comes my way, sometimes good, sometimes bad.