• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayer is very Erotic

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
You're not alone. Religion and BDSM do seem to have many parallels. Willingly becoming a slave, forfeiting your will for that of anthers, and desiring the pain that comes with sacrifice can make the two overlap in many areas.
There's even a Rammstein song about it, Bestrafe Mich (Punish Me).

Bestrafe mich (Punish Me)
bestrafe mich
Stroh wird Gold (Straw becomes gold)
und Gold wird Stein (And gold becomes stone)
deine Größe macht mich klein (your size makes me small)
du darfst mein Bestrafer sein (You may be my punisher)
Der Herrgott nimmt (The Lord takes)
der Herrgott gibt (The Lord gives)
Bestrafe mich
bestrafe mich
du meinst ja (you mean yes)
und ich denk nein (and I think no)
schließ mich ein in dein Gebet (Include me in your prayers)
bevor der Wind noch kälter weht (Before the wind blows even colder)
Deine Größe macht mich klein
du darfst mein Bestrafer sein
deine Größe macht ihn klein (Your size makes him small)
du wirst meine Strafe sein (You will be my punishment)
Der Herrgott nimmt
der Herrgott gibt
doch gibt er nur dem (But he only gives)
den er auch liebt (To those he also loves)
bestrafe mich

Ramstein is responsible for peeking my interest in BDSM actually :D.

...Meow

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
You're not alone. Religion and BDSM do seem to have many parallels. Willingly becoming a slave, forfeiting your will for that of anthers, and desiring the pain that comes with sacrifice can make the two overlap in many areas.
There's even a Rammstein song about it, Bestrafe Mich (Punish Me).

Bestrafe mich (Punish Me)
bestrafe mich
Stroh wird Gold (Straw becomes gold)
und Gold wird Stein (And gold becomes stone)
deine Größe macht mich klein (your size makes me small)
du darfst mein Bestrafer sein (You may be my punisher)
Der Herrgott nimmt (The Lord takes)
der Herrgott gibt (The Lord gives)
Bestrafe mich
bestrafe mich
du meinst ja (you mean yes)
und ich denk nein (and I think no)
schließ mich ein in dein Gebet (Include me in your prayers)
bevor der Wind noch kälter weht (Before the wind blows even colder)
deine Größe macht ihn klein (Your size makes him small)
du wirst meine Strafe sein (You will be my punishment)
Der Herrgott nimmt
der Herrgott gibt
doch gibt er nur dem (But he only gives)
den er auch liebt (To those he also loves)
bestrafe mich

If I was to do anything religious or some sort of prayer I would immediately substitute god with the cosmos. When you think about it, nobody has anything beyond the universe. Our minds are subjugated to our own brains and our brains are made up of the matter that is provided because of the Big Bang.
The cosmos is the most absolute authoritarian in history. Every thought, action and emotion you feel is deterministic in nature and nothing goes on without being determined already.
Life is a BDSM heaven

EverChanging

If I was to do anything religious or some sort of prayer I would immediately substitute god with the cosmos. When you think about it, nobody has anything beyond the universe. Our minds are subjugated to our own brains and our brains are made up of the matter that is provided because of the Big Bang.
The cosmos is the most absolute authoritarian in history. Every thought, action and emotion you feel is deterministic in nature and nothing goes on without being determined already.
Life is a BDSM heaven

I agree! :)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well you are not alone...ever heard of 'Saint Teresa of Avila'? ;)

Here's a taste from her writings...

And this is the famous sculpture by Bernini of her 'rapture' in Rome...

bernini-teresa-in-ecstasy.jpg

Yes, the angel's arrow is phallic-shaped on purpose.

Consider her face closer up:

bernini_st_teresa_face.jpg

Jacques Lacan whilst discussing the female orgasm, said that "you only have to go and look at Bernini's statue in Rome to understand immediately that she's coming, there is no doubt about it." ("Encore," Sem. XX: 70-71)

Mmhmm, it's caused by sexual repression: Sadism, Masochism and Sadomasochism - Bad News About Christianity

Traditional Catholicism is a faith that Pinhead would love. Funnily, the female Cenobite was once a nun according to the story: Female Cenobite - Hellraiser Wiki

Last edited:

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

People sometimes bring up the nature of Vanilla and M/s relationships when they fail to realize they are already in the grandest M/s relationship of all time. It is such a great relationship nobody knows we are even having one the minute we are born.

We are forced to be born, forced to die and forced to suffer and think. The Law(Cosmos) of the Universe makes us think the things we think, do the things we do and experience the things we experience. We own nothing and have nothing no matter how you look at it. Our own cognitive capabilities are not even our own.
We are not even entitled to the ownership of our selfhood. We are essentially Cosmic slaves being whipped and experiencing the sadistic tendencies of a world that is entirely neutral to our lives. We smile, we frown; we are stupid, we are smart; we laugh, we cry.

Life is a funny thing