• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pray that I die or that my arm gets fixed!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I see the surgeon tomorrow, and I'm not sure if they're doing surgery or not. Surgery is an absolute must, and is absolutely inevitable, and it must happen as soon as possible, I just don't know if it's going to be tomorrow.

But the shoulder has come out of socket five times now and it's actually deformed and fractured bones, from when the police yanked it out of socket, and I was denied medical care, until I got released from jail.

If you could pray that there can be a final solution to this question. Either I want this stupid shoulder to get fixed, or I'm hoping I can just f****** die on the operating table , due to something going wrong.

The problem is, it's my right arm and I need to be able to defend myself. I have a stalker who keeps showing up at my apartment and he's actually swinging on me and he's stolen from me before.

Cops have been called on him, and they have shown up, and he has broken a window to the apartment next to mine, he probably was the guy that stole almost everything of value when I went to jail last time, (and the landlord had to get a new lock), and he somehow keeps getting into the security hallway despite it being locked on its own.

The arm that keeps coming out of socket, is the arm I punch with and need to defend myself. I need to be able to hit this guy and squeeze his throat as hard as possible , and be violent as possible without my arm coming out of socket , or whatever! Self-defense, at your home, over an intruder is perfectly legal, and the right thing to do!

I live in the ghetto, I'm a minority there, people **** with me until I defend myself and make them feel their life is in danger, there's a lot of violent people, and I simply need to be able to defend myself and not back down, or it is simply much better to NOT be alive!

Either this stupid arm gets fixed, or I want to f****** die!:mad:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I see the surgeon tomorrow, and I'm not sure if they're doing surgery or not. Surgery is an absolute must, and is absolutely inevitable, and it must happen as soon as possible, I just don't know if it's going to be tomorrow.

But the shoulder has come out of socket five times now and it's actually deformed and fractured bones, from when the police yanked it out of socket, and I was denied medical care, until I got released from jail.

If you could pray that there can be a final solution to this question. Either I want this stupid shoulder to get fixed, or I'm hoping I can just f****** die on the operating table , due to something going wrong.

The problem is, it's my right arm and I need to be able to defend myself. I have a stalker who keeps showing up at my apartment and he's actually swinging on me and he's stolen from me before.

Cops have been called on him, and they have shown up, and he has broken a window to the apartment next to mine, he probably was the guy that stole almost everything of value when I went to jail last time, (and the landlord had to get a new lock), and he somehow keeps getting into the security hallway despite it being locked on its own.

The arm that keeps coming out of socket, is the arm I punch with and need to defend myself. I need to be able to hit this guy and squeeze his throat as hard as possible , and be violent as possible without my arm coming out of socket , or whatever! Self-defense, at your home, over an intruder is perfectly legal, and the right thing to do!

I live in the ghetto, I'm a minority there, people **** with me until I defend myself and make them feel their life is in danger, there's a lot of violent people, and I simply need to be able to defend myself and not back down, or it is simply much better to NOT be alive!

I refuse to pray for your death...
But a surgery like the one you describe are common in most hospitals, if they xan nor repair your bones in the shoulder, you probably get a new shoulder replacement.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I hope it gets fixed tomorrow and everything goes fine.
After, can i suggest a quick course in kick boxing or any martial art that relies heavily on the legs. They are more powerful than arms, have a longer reach and it will protect your arm from further damage.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Trust me, I want to live to change the world in some positive little ways, but if I can't get this shoulder resolved, I much rather die than be some wimp who cannot defend himself.

I don't take crap from people much bigger than me. I find it very shameful!

I simply want to die if this doesn't get fixed!

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Trust me, I want to live to change the world in some positive little ways, but if I can't get this shoulder resolved, I much rather die than be some wimp who cannot defend himself.

I don't take crap from people much bigger than me. I find it very shameful!

I simply want to die if this doesn't get fixed!
Why not take a cours in reading the situation you are getting into, so you can get out before you have to use voilence?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I hope it gets fixed tomorrow and everything goes fine.
After, can i suggest a quick course in kick boxing or any martial art that relies heavily on the legs. They are more powerful than arms, have a longer reach and it will protect your arm from further damage.
I don't think realistically I will be able to defend myself in the situations I'm in with a right dominant arm so easily popping out and fractured.

I Know legs are more powerful, but usually I get hit or someone puts their hands on me first , before I strike back, and I simply need my dominant arm!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't think realistically I will be able to defend myself in the situations I'm in with a right dominant arm so easily popping out and fractured.

I Know legs are more powerful, but usually I get hit or someone puts their hands on me first , before I strike back, and I simply need my dominant arm!

Knees are pretty good too

Orbit

I'm a planet

If you were going to have surgery tomorrow you would know it. The surgeon is probably going to examine you, read your scans/imaging, and get you scheduled for surgery.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If you were going to have surgery tomorrow you would know it. The surgeon is probably going to examine you, read your scans/imaging, and get you scheduled for surgery.
Well thank you. I'm seeing the surgeon tomorrow. Surgery is inevitable. I hope it is as soon as possible.

The MRI and the x-rays have already been done. The bone is fractured and deformed from bones rubbing against each other.

MyM

God willin you will get it fixed up and will be on the road to recovery.

Martial arts ...bando...anything that helps with defense...arms are a lot weaker than legs but street-smart defense and offense like in bando is a good place to start.

My son is a qualified black belt bando instructor God bless him. The stuff they do...it's like martial arts and street fighting all in one. It's awesome.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you @stvdv for the support. Please if you could at least pray that it gets fixed and heals, and that they make the right choice, and that I make the right choices, and do what pleases the right , perfect, sentient Spirit beings! That I do their will, which is better than my will. Thank you! :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

I will pray for your receiving surgery and quick recovery, but I refuse to pray for your death. :p

I've had to defend myself against people that were stronger than me... grab the hair and bash their face into something. Or, use a heavy object...

Neither is voilence:) it is not needed
Especially if want to be remembered as a person who did wonderful things for this earth :)

I've been in a position where it was fight or sustain injury, and allow my husband to take injury. When the home intruders attacked us, they let me go(probably because I was female)... so I did. I went and got a guitar and pummeled them upside the head. I wasn't going to let three guys beat the living mess out of my husband.

They don't always start a fight. Sometimes they just come in for the ambush. Living in a ghetto-ish area can be difficult.