• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pray Away. (the gay)

DNB

Christian
In places where believing i part of the culture, you cannot say that it's odd, psychotic, delusional, etc. 87% of the US population answered YES to the question, Do you believe in God, in 2017. For that matter, up to 33% of the Irish still believe in leprechauns. So stop it.
Why don't you just answer my question? there are cases where it is considered irrational, like the examples that I gave - your examples do not apply

Was Richard Dawkins incorrect in calling his book 'The God Delusion'?

DNB

Christian
Yeah, there is a huge cultural impetus to believe in certain things; and all the reinforcement that comes with it. It’s not the same as being insane.
@IndigoChild5559
Every person on this planet is damaged, in one way or another, to some degree or another. If my choice of words appear to be too extreme, then I would say that there is an element of unsoundness, or irrational behaviour and perception, in all of us.
Unfounded jealousy, paranoia, arachnophobia, delusions of grandeur, ego & arrogance, unjustified insecurities, xenophobia, etc... Each one of us has had our moments.

All of this can be classified as a form of psychosis or delusion. We have become desensitized as to how erratic and irrational the average man's behaviour actually is. For, all of us expedite our health issues or deaths by the way that we live our lives - we're all anxious, insecure and neurotic.
Man is not the most pragmatic being on this planet (understatement of the century), ...especially compared to all other creatures, ...especially considering that he has the highest intellectual capacity of them all.
Psychosis is not that extreme a word to use.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Why don't you just answer my question? there are cases where it is considered irrational, like the examples that I gave - your examples do not apply

Was Richard Dawkins incorrect in calling his book 'The God Delusion'?
Richard Dawkins is a New Atheist. He would like to see religion utterly eradicated from society. Part of his MO is to use excessively inflammatory language. The title of his book, the God Delusion, is part of that. It's INNAPROPRIATE, just as it is inappropriate for you to use the word delusion to refer to those who believe in God (or leprechauns). If you are going to be an atheist, that's fine, but I wouldn't use Richard Dawkins as a mentor. Quite honestly, he is the fundamentalist version of an atheist.

DNB

Christian
Richard Dawkins is a New Atheist. He would like to see religion utterly eradicated from society. Part of his MO is to use excessively inflammatory language. The title of his book, the God Delusion, is part of that. It's INNAPROPRIATE, just as it is inappropriate for you to use the word delusion to refer to those who believe in God (or leprechauns). If you are going to be an atheist, that's fine, but I wouldn't use Richard Dawkins as a mentor. Quite honestly, he is the fundamentalist version of an atheist.
Ok IC, thank you very much for your expertise. I know that you are well studied in your field, and did not mean to disparage that aspect about your acumen.
I do believe though, that in regards to belief in God, it is an extremely hypothetical argument. That is, I believe that the only reason that any creature could possibly conceive of Him, is because they were created in His image - endowed with that spiritual awareness within our constitution. 'Be holy, as I am holy' is meaningless to a strictly secular being.

Therefore, take that spiritual dimension away from man, meaning, there is no God, then to believe in Him would be insane. Yes, somewhat circular, but that's not the point. The point is, that it would be absurd and inconceivable for our minds to go there, so that if, hypothetically, we did, it would be deranged.

It would be like a squirrel praying to God, they don't have the faculties in order to even conceive of the concept. If he ever did, it would be due to a short-circuit in his brain, not an enlightenment.

Last edited:

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe

Dawkins is probably the worst of the Four Horsemen and that's saying a lot.

DNB

Christian
Oh, I can, and I wouldn't be looking in your direction for any truths.
You're the angry one casting all the aspersions, not me, so it is you who appears to be impetuous and judgmental, and thus, an unreliable source for wisdom and truth.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
You're the angry one casting all the aspersions, not me, so it is you who appears to be impetuous and judgmental, and thus, an unreliable source for wisdom and truth.
I refer you back to your earlier comments for the truth of such. I don't tend to judge others on a few samples, and I don't tend to judge others without proper evidence, and certainly not from one book. :oops: No anger here, chum. Seen all too many of your type.

Rawshak

Considering the post you put earlier I am surprised you have audacity to write that, those of us who saw it will not forget the hypocrisy you have shown.

DNB

Christian
I refer you back to your earlier comments for the truth of such. I don't tend to judge others on a few samples, and I don't tend to judge others without proper evidence, and certainly not from one book. :oops: No anger here, chum. Seen all too many of your type.
There you go again....You're outrageous.

DNB

Christian
Considering the post you put earlier I am surprised you have audacity to write that, those of us who saw it will not forget the hypocrisy you have shown.
You've got to be joking? Shame on you for endorsing Skreeper's post that I commented on. Utterly disgusting! Who's calling who the hypocrite? Shame on you!

Last edited:

night912

No idea what you're talking about, ...and something tells me that neither do you?
You're wrong about that.

This is for the others:
I already spoke about the inappropriateness of being attracted to one's own family.
Bestiality is an abomination.
And those could be the things that the verse was referring to. That verse says nothing about a woman having sex with another woman.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic human theism psychic advice.

Love honour equal man woman human life as parents are honoured as a human first

Then apply a healer assessment of human conscious variations.

Science book creation bible theme.

A reviewed thesis after life was sacrificed changed.

Change equals from atmospheric mass changed as mass.

One body.

Brother said he wanted theoried eternal. Never changed as a changing body. Status what eternal means.

However science changed it once. It still exists not changed.

That status clear immaculate evening heavens.

Status balance of life between those two bodies.

He wanted time....natural light to shift into one form only. Highest human identified thesis. Immaculate.

Reason. Human wrote the bible advice.

Time shift to own no light. Light is involved in burning removal. Science wanted one state only as the no change.

Event activated night time even ING to burn via thin King. Theist human thinker caused it.

Even changed to Eve ING changed by light constant to King. K old science symbol constant as humans are discussing science.

Irradiated life mind and body. By science as mother space.

Brain prickling irradiation effect was chemicals in brain burnt. Unnatural bleeding perfume as chemicals leeches out of healthy life cells.

AI cause.

Artificial event. Not owner body metal.as metal owns metal. Radiation gas burning effect introduced.

Science self as theist confessed said night time gas burning light was voided to no light and it took six days.

Notified how to time shift day light. Owned the notified experience was then possessed by gaining the advice.

Never gave up his ideal to own heavens whole form time shifted until all life on earth was destroyed involving atmospheric voiding.

How day light was removed.

Immaculate invented created by burning voided. One way only into space. Man invented beginning daylight himself in night time sky. Voided burning himself as inventor.

Claims he owned a successful experiment. Advised.

Science knew the sun put light into earths heavens from out of space....wanted it removed.

Science today tried to infer it was a technological activation for a machine condition technology itself only because humans rebuilt the pyramid in modern life.

The past ideal was to time shift light back to no burning theirselves. And it activated the opposite as only space naturally voided light.

In modern times they melted earths saviour and it flooded non stop. Ice the end of year saviour. Ice however first is one pressurized mass in natural.

You begin to notice how human theists give fake ownerships to the human self.

End of year was not the real saviour ice was.

Science taught earths DNA animal and human baby stable life depended on winter as a season existing.

Science theories one state only for the heavens.

Ignored by scientists snap freeze held the animation causes of gases frozen held form was owned by Ice first.

AI effect brain chemical first gets irradiated. Recorded human behaviour is intricate. Psychic mediums prove by medium we can mimic any feedback.

That status was forced upon us. Human natural life behaviours intricately recorded now possesses our consciousness and we exhibit behaviour changes via the heavenly medium.

God owns its own heavens why we said God did it to us as correct advice.

Therefore no human can argue against causes as humans in science chose to change our heavenly gas body as humans.

To be cursed was by scientific strange language of symbolic curses to force change sine signals cooled in a gas heavens into sin signals.

Their choice based on specific machine metal transmitters just for machine states and not bio life support. It was always science caused.

Rawshak

You've got to be joking? Shame on you for endorsing Skreeper's post that I commented on. Utterly disgusting! Who's calling who the hypocrite? Shame on you!
Rum sodomy and the lash, go for it sweatpea. Shame? not anymore, your type have lost their power, you do not get to judge anymore, we get to judge you and marginalise your opinions, your gods, your sins, everything. Welcome to the new word where voicing such opinions as yours will lose you your job, your business and you are the one that would be outcast, not fit for a civilised society. But it is your choice to spout your judgement on others, your choice to have such hate in your heart for people who just love each other.

Last edited:

DNB

Christian
You're wrong about that.

And those could be the things that the verse was referring to. That verse says nothing about a woman having sex with another woman.
I don't know how well versed that you are with the Bible, but that's exactly what the verse was talking about.
Women exchanging natural relations for unnatural ones, and men doing the same thing i.e. men with men.

DNB

Christian
Rum sodomy and the lash, go for it sweatpea. Shame? not anymore, your type have lost their power, you do not get to judge anymore, we get to judge you and marginalise your opinions, your gods, your sins, everything. Welcome to the new word where voicing such opinions as yours will lose you your job, your business and you are the one that would be outcast, not fit for a civilised society. But it is your choice to spout your judgement on others, your choice to have such hate in your heart for people who just love each other.
Take a look at the first sentence that you wrote, was that not vile and depraved? Why do you and Skeeper, and a large demography in the gay community, have to go for shock value? Why are the Gay Pride Parades so shameless and x-rated, why does it promote sex so much, as opposed to 'love' as you claim? Why, in such a community, do men dress like women, and women act butch.

If the final sentences in your diatribe was stating that the world is going down the tubes, yes, you finally spoke some wisdom!

Rawshak

Take a look at the first sentence that you wrote, was that not vile and depraved? Why do you and Skeeper, and a large demography in the gay community, have to go for shock value? Why are the Gay Pride Parades so shameless and x-rated, why does it promote sex so much, as opposed to 'love' as you claim? Why, in such a community, do men dress like women, and women act butch.

If the final sentences in your diatribe was stating that the world is going down the tubes, yes, you finally spoke some wisdom!
Rum, sodomy and the lash is a descriptor of the Royal Navy used by Churchill, it is also an excellent album by the Pogues! Who said I was gay? Sodomy can be fun for a heterosexual too. I dress in women's clothing only for fancy dress parties which also can be great fun! You really are out of touch with the real world, I did like you describing Churchills opinions as vile and depraved. I guess it is not surprising that you would of batted for the other side, their views were entirely socially conservative.

Good news about the atheist Chaplin in Harvard another example of your power diminishing.

DNB

Christian
Rum, sodomy and the lash is a descriptor of the Royal Navy used by Churchill, it is also an excellent album by the Pogues! Who said I was gay? Sodomy can be fun for a heterosexual too. I dress in women's clothing only for fancy dress parties which also can be great fun! You really are out of touch with the real world, I did like you describing Churchills opinions as vile and depraved. I guess it is not surprising that you would of batted for the other side, their views were entirely socially conservative.

Good news about the atheist Chaplin in Harvard another example of your power diminishing.
Smarten up - Churchill was clearly denouncing such activity, in attempt to discredit the Royal Navy's traditions. So yes, I'm in accord with Churchill, such behaviour is a perversion.
I never called you gay, I spoke of your and Skeeper's approach as being equal to those who have bizarre lifestyles and fetishes - both your sentiments seem to align with theirs.
Sodomy is flippin' degenerate and disgusting, and men dressing up like a women is for halloween only.

There's something entirely wrong with your thinking, Rawshak. I don't buy for one second that your feigned compassion, or liberalism, is derived from love at all, it is nothing but licentiousness.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
There you go again....You're outrageous.
Thanks for the compliment, but undeserved. You perhaps are just another bland Bible believer seemingly - where such is 'just enough'. :oops:

Last edited: