• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex

Founder
Well here I am ladies and gent's.

(yes I know I'm a little sweaty, that's because it's really HOT in Louisiana and HUMID!, even at night)

HI!

me.jpg

Okay this is small, and my friend's mom took forever to take the picture so we all have funny, worn out smiles, but...here I am on moving day at college! That's my little big sister on the left. :)

Attachments

• pic of me and sis.bmp
    28.6 KB · Views: 5,320

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Well, Maize already posted our pics, but that one is almost a year old now, so I wanted to give you an updated pic of me. I shaved my head in March to raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation (raised over $1700, and donated my hair to Wigs For Kids). I kept the bald look for a couple months, then started to let it grow...this is me as of yesterday... :p

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
From now on pictures ONLY are to be posted in this thread, if you want to discuss, make fun of or anything else about the pics posted here, you can do that in this thread. Thanks, Maize.

Runt

Hmm... only pics of me are all small... so here's a bunch of small ones stuck together... top left is freakin funny but it is the biggest I could find :p

Attachments

• me.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 1,714
Here is a more recent picture of me doing something other than posting/reading at religiousforums...try to guess what it is! (Hint: it does not involve underage drinking. Honest. :D )

Attachments

• P1010003smaller.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,660
Status
Not open for further replies.