• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerr

I am quite tired here, lol.
kerr-albums-pics-picture1465-i-am-tired.jpg

challupa

MelanieholdingMadisonbw.jpg

This is me with my little granddaughter in PICU. (She's fine now but it was a rough two weeks!) This was the first time I got to hold her after a frantic flight from Texas to Virginia.
She is a darling. Hope everything continues to improve. Take care!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You and your sister look a lot alike - what is the age difference? Your daddy needs to keep his shotgun handy, I think!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
You and your sister look a lot alike - what is the age difference? Your daddy needs to keep his shotgun handy, I think!

She is two years older than me. My dad would have kept a shotgun handy. Guys used to be afraid to come to our house because my dad had a gun store... :areyoucra

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Two things:

1) I noticed a lot of colouring pens and paper, are you big on drawing etc?

2) OMG is that an Acer Laptop you're using?

I do like drawing. :D But I think those crayola markers are actually my younger sister's.(and so is the barbie doll...)
I've got lots of pens and stuff of my own though. :D And yes, it is an ACER laptop. :danana:

Aquitaine

whereismynotecard said:
I do like drawing. :D But I think those crayola markers are actually my younger sister's.(and so is the barbie doll...)

O RLY? What kinda stuff do you draw, you got any piccies?

I've got lots of pens and stuff of my own though. :D And yes, it is an ACER laptop. :danana:

Same here, that's how I recognised it!

High-5 for the Acer team!

<God, that couldn't have been more geeky>

Status
Not open for further replies.