• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
This is me when I was about 4. I smoked as it was the fashion of the time. Back then we'd say "20 rods to a smoke stick" if we were in a good mood, "20 plug nickels for a squirrel cap" if we weren't. It was a carefree and rebellious time.
kidsmokingwithchicken.jpg

I searched for years to find the rooster who raised me but I discovered in 1952 that a chicken's life span is only around 10 years.

This is me when I was about 4. I smoked as it was the fashion of the time. Back then we'd say "20 rods to a smoke stick" if we were in a good mood, "20 plug nickels for a squirrel cap" if we weren't. It was a carefree and rebellious time.
kidsmokingwithchicken.jpg

I searched for years to find the rooster who raised me but I discovered in 1952 that a chicken's life span is only around 10 years.

It is time you knew the truth :sad:

chicken-blog.jpg

Aquitaine

This is a picture of me......

Moderator cut: image removed

(Honest!)

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.