• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic discussion thread

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Even though I'm a Raider fan and naturally supposed to dislike the Broncos, I have to admidt that's pretty hardcore.

Not as hardcore as Raider fans though :p

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hehee, well, I'm one step closer to the impossible! If you ever decide to go for the wymyn-folk, let me know, Mike! :flirt: You're a stud muffin!

kevmicsmi

Mister_T said:
Even though I'm a Raider fan and naturally supposed to dislike the Broncos, I have to admidt that's pretty hardcore.

Not as hardcore as Raider fans though :p
AHH but see, Raider fans do it in Oakland. I do it in Denver every week! Meaning, middle of December night games etc. Those Californies couldnt keep up with us mountain men out here in DenverKnockout

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
kevmicsmi said:
AHH but see, Raider fans do it in Oakland. I do it in Denver every week! Meaning, middle of December night games etc. Those Californies couldnt keep up with us mountain men out here in DenverKnockout
Yeah but how fast can you dodge bullets? It maybe colder in Denver, but our fan base is.....um....eccentric. How many other places can you go to where the fans cut the heads off of stuffed dolphins and throw them on to the field. One has to ask himself what they used to to cut the heads off of stuffed animals (my guess is a toothbrush shank). Try hanging out with some of those guys. That's tough baby!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Mike182 said:
:eek: beer? that was only the finest red wine, my dear fellow!
At first glance it looked like a beer bottle. After a closer look I could see that is was indeed a wine bottle. My mistake. I'm so used to the economy sized bottles of wine we've got over here in the States. :p

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Mister_T said:
At first glance it looked like a beer bottle. After a closer look I could see that is was indeed a wine bottle. My mistake. I'm so used to the economy sized bottles of wine we've got over here in the States. :p

i was actually quite ticked off, it was only cheap (pah) wine.... i sell that bottle in the local shop for £3.50, and they were selling it for £10.00 - dispicable!

you don't get to see the photos of me when i got home, after having drank three of those stupidly priced bottles :coffee:

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Re: Lady Crimson's new pics.....

The Lord is my shepard He KNOWS what i want!:drool:

:D sorry 'bout that

Circle_One

Lady Crimson, my love, I know I've asked before, but I just wanted to reaffirm that my proposal still stands :blowkiss: :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Lady C, i dunno about new and improved, i never saw the old you, but new you is totally awesome! :punk:

it would not suprise me if our taste in fashion is not similar :bounce

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Mister_T said:
I'll leave that to the mind of the reader. Girls like a little mystery ;)
....:biglaugh:

... what you trying to hide? Bet you also have a really nice car....*giggle-snort*