• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That is beautiful.
"The Mönch (German: "monk") at 4,107 metres (13,474 ft) is a mountain in the Bernese Alps, in Switzerland. Together with the Eiger and the Jungfrau, it forms a highly recognisable group of mountains, visible from far away."
I have been to some 16,000, but that is nothing in Himalayas. Such treks are known as tea-stall treks.
(and in summers when people generally go, there is hardly any snow)
Hindi / Urdu 'farrata' is related to quickness and not with iron.
We even have a song on 'farrata'. Film "Yours Sulu" with Vidya Balan, a very versatile actress.
Fat mother type woman, but slims down if a story demands it. Vidya Balan - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
That is beautiful.
"The Mönch (German: "monk") at 4,107 metres (13,474 ft) is a mountain in the Bernese Alps, in Switzerland. Together with the Eiger and the Jungfrau, it forms a highly recognisable group of mountains, visible from far away."
I have been to some 16,000, but that is nothing in Himalayas. Such treks are known as tea-stall treks.
(and in summers when people generally go, there is hardly any snow)
Hindi / Urdu 'farrata' is related to quickness and not with iron.
We even have a song on 'farrata'. Film "Yours Sulu" with Vidya Balan, a very versatile actress.
Fat mother type woman, but slims down if a story demands it. Vidya Balan - Wikipedia
Would have loved to have been to the Himalayas - bit past it now - and the Alps was as far as I got, even if I did sample quite a few countries worth. :D

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
He is back to normal. Well, does not always keep one (business, office) style of hair (to my chagrin). He is currently a bicycle guy.
Well, 18,380, Chang La, Khardung La, Ladakh. Road.

Khardung-La.jpg
Khardung La

Last edited: