• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Obviously those are fake because this what you really look like:
cybermen-625x352.jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
That is stage 1 of when someone upsets her...Stage two she transforms into Elmo with a knife... truly terrifying. :eek::D
This one time I was in bed, above me Elmo the backpack (you can see in the pic) hangs on a nail put through the plastic strap adjuster, and I woke to something falling beside me.

Guess what it was.

Never happened since.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
My orange had a smiley face on it: This means something.

upload_2020-1-21_21-14-14.png

(I ate it anyway)

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-21_21-13-27.png
    upload_2020-1-21_21-13-27.png
    451.7 KB · Views: 0

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have changed, but not at heart. Still a 20 something. Who but a 20 something will do that? Have included Elementary and Fedora also. :D

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I shaved my big beard off a few weeks ago in a fit of anger and depression. I regret it so I'm currently regrowing the luscious glory on my face.

Attachments

• 20200517_203927.jpg
    20200517_203927.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 0

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Not of me, obviously. I hadn't seen such a huge, full rainbow in years. It was very strong, but had already started to dissipate when I was trying to photograph it, unfortunately.

Attachments

• 20200520_204629.jpg
    20200520_204629.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200520_204515.jpg
    20200520_204515.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 0

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Grace of God. :D
At the moment I have a two and a half month's growth on my head (Corona lock-down growth). Thinking of visiting the salon (we are in Unlock Phase I) but not decided yet - or should I use trimmers, etc. and do it with wife's help.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Grace of God. :D
At the moment I have a two and a half month's growth on my head (Corona lock-down growth). Thinking of visiting the salon (we are in Unlock Phase I) but not decided yet - or should I use trimmers, etc. and do it with wife's help.
Just shave it. That's what I do. Lol.