• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
full

A picture from a few months back of me (who just woke up) and Baby Heathen.

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that you posted this. Look at his scrunchy little face! :hearteyes:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Ok, so... I was a unicorn, now I'm a sea kitten. That's a picture from before I headed out to an afternoon tea the day before someone's wedding.

IMG_0386_smaller.jpg

Well I don't know if the picture is showing up, no idea why it wouldn't work.

Edit: ok fixed. Well I don't know why imgur and this forum don't like each other.

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Ok, so... I was a unicorn, now I'm a sea kitten. That's a picture from before I headed out to an afternoon tea the day before someone's wedding.

View attachment 23014

Edit: ok fixed. Well I don't know why imgur and this forum don't like each other.

I love your shoes. The only dress shoes I'll wear are mary janes.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I love your shoes. The only dress shoes I'll wear are mary janes.

Yeah they're really nice. They're from a Japanese online shop, I think they still sell them even though I bought these about 10 years ago!

I have a couple of heels, but they're chunky ones because I can't walk in skinny heels at all. Heck even with flat shoes I often trip. :sweatsmile:

Deidre

View attachment 23014

Your hair is cool af! :D Love the color!

And your dress is super cute!

(Edit to my post above about my avatar. I had an avatar up of me, but now that's in my media album lol This avatar is from one of my fave artists, Loui Jover.)