• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your childhood/younger pics

Sahar

Christine!! So cute! I am the youngest of 4, but I'm not posting them here, lol. :p

DSC_0182.jpg
DSC_0183-1.jpg

OMG, at first I thought she is your daughter, wow a copy of you...
msA very beautiful :)

Renji

Hahaha! :p

I have the little feminine icon next to "gender".

It's the most common mistake that I usually do repetitively.:D I also thought that Mystic Sang'ha is male before, when I was just a newbie. 'Cause in my culture "ssainhu" and "Sang'ha" sounds masculine. And I admit, I'm sometimes lazy that I don't look at the gender icon.:facepalm:

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
It's the most common mistake that I usually do repetitively.:D I also thought that Mystic Sang'ha is male before, when I was just a newbie. 'Cause in my culture "ssainhu" and "Sang'ha" sounds masculine. And I admit, I'm sometimes lazy that I don't look at the gender icon.:facepalm:

happens to all of us :D

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
37378_470060419376_792524376_6239417_1234479_n.jpg

Me on my purple Schwinn with my Raggedy Ann doll on the banks of the James River in Virginia - life doesn't get much better than this!

35634_469657514376_792524376_6228996_3062191_n.jpg

First day of kindergarten - domestic diva in the making!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
TERRY_2.jpg

Me as a boy WW2

TERRYB1.jpg

in Army 1954 on holliday in winterburg

TERRY-1.jpg

1956 as Photography Student at London college of Printing and Graphic Art

Renji

Kathryn, you remind me of my fave cartoons when I was just 7 years old; Anne of Green Gables. :)

Kinda look like a movie star Terrywoodenpic! :D