• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your childhood/younger pics

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Here you go. My interests (obsessions? :D) were apparent from a young age:

Edit: hang on. Problem with the pic.

Edit 2: here we go!

392f36bd.jpg

Awww.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Dawny and Madhuri - you're too cute. Just precious!

Dawny, your story reminded me of a hair story between my grandmother and me. I got hold of her beautiful snow white hair with some henna once. Yes, it turned it PINK. I mean, PINK PINK PINK. We were having a big birthday party for her that evening, and she had to make a grand entrance coming down the stairs to a roomful of people. She came gliding down those stairs with dignity and when people kind of gasped, she said, "My sweet granddaughter fixed my hair - I love it."

I loved her for that!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Thanks, Kathryn. I found some really horrible pics of myself that made me giggle. I won't be posting them on the nerd thread. :)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm too smart to make that mistake. I'll wait until you all love me so much that you'll see me as cute despite what you're actually seeing in the picture.

We already do love you!!

Do you really think you were an ugly kid?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Madhuri!!! Precious, just as I figured. :D

Dawny, cute! I love this thread even more.

Badran...knock it off and post a picture. We already love you. :D

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Dammit!

Please try posting them again.

Yeah!!

I can't wait to see him as a child.

Dude, you've been working with me in the staff rooms for almost a year now. I would have thought you've already seen enough of that side of me :D

Renji

Dude, you've been working with me in the staff rooms for almost a year now. I would have thought you've already seen enough of that side of me :D

Oh come on Quagy! We wanna see that pic. :p

Take note: This does not violate rule#3. :D

Renji

This is how I look when I was just 14 (actually turning 15), when I first joined here. So some folks here are actually right when they said (during my first year in this forum and even after that) "You're just a kid. What do you know?" :D Then, the next was when I was in 4th year high school (2009 I think). And I wonder why I don't have love life back then.:p

Last edited: