• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post the last youtube video you watched or found interesting

Hermit

I've seen a couple of their videos. Some are better than others by far and this could be my favorite. Here is a quote from it, "The key is that they have to break the intuition of the individual so that they no longer trust themselves. The loss of trust is a form of self-evacuation. You're pulling the cork out of your forcefield of self-belief. Believe it or not, you're egoic forcefield. You're draining yourself in public while the public is giving you virtue for it. The public is literally rewarding you for embracing your ignorance and declaring that there is no way that you would have the authority or discernment or could be trusted to come up with a decision yourself..."

gnomon

First it's great that he provided this service to someone who could not afford it.

Second, my girlfriend has pushed me to learn how to cut hair.....which is how I stumbled across this video, and his technique is kind of intimidating. In the sense that I am far away from doing what he is.

Last edited: