• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post A Favorite 70’s Music Video

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
In my time, there were no videos, only records. Cliff Richard, Connie Francis. Of course a whole lot of Indian Music records.

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm just going to say it ...

... there was a LOT of really great music made in the 1970s. But there is not one single good music video from that decade, or from the 80s decade, either. Or the 90s, or ... Music videos (except live performances) are across-the-board just plain AWFUL! Idiotic, self-indulgent, corporate-sponsored advertisements that mostly ruined the music they were meant to advertise. Terrible stuff.

I love watching live performances from any decade, because every decade has some really great musical performances to see. But music videos? Just complete trash, every one of them. I'm a big fan of Billie Eilish's music, and even her music videos do more harm than good to the music they accompany. Sorry Billie, but it's the truth.

Last edited: