• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Possible explanations for homosexuality explained.

OmarKhayyam

If your assertion was true, proposition 8 in California would not have passed. It was decided by the voters. The Majority rules in the voting booth. Currently, "popular culture" does not include same-sex marriage.

The operative word here is "currently." And you well know it.:p Just imagine this discussion happening in the 50's.

You can't. It never would. You could not even have published an opinion piece on it. Brownell would have had the publisher in jail within days. Back then homosexuality - ESPECIALLY - female was truly "the love whose name cannot be spoken."

Today . . .

Your fighting a losing battle. The times they are a'changing.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Cheese

Unfortunately, it's the guy who thinks that girls are only good for sex who can turn them onto other persuits...

I don't find sex dirty. I do believe it can be abused and abusive.

yes, only someone "twisted" would consider penetrative hetero sex to be the only sexual act...

everythign else to not be sex....

:flirt: when Monica blew Bill, he wasnt havign sex either....

Mr Cheese

Unfortunately for you I have not heckled anyone, you sir are the heckler with name-calling and sarcastic claims. Clown already responded to your post.

which is why you still persist in not answering questiosn asked of you, after repeated trys by others...... :sarcastic

I hardly think stating you are a bigot if you are one, is name calling.

I apologise if you find it offensive, I will say you are "Homosexually challenged" in future.... perhaps that will be less offensive....

I note you dont chide any of the other people that call you a bigot though...

Mr Cheese

because It is only sexuality that produces offspring in a species that reproduces sexually. It is much different than other behaviors at a fundamental level.

read the science, homosexuality actually may help promote offspring in hetero groups....

strange logic, but that is science, homosexual genes (if such a thing exists)may actually promote fertility in hetero groups.....

so frankly you say one thing, science is beginning to say another....

Mr Cheese

If your assertion was true, proposition 8 in California would not have passed. It was decided by the voters. The Majority rules in the voting booth. Currently, "popular culture" does not include same-sex marriage.

Since this vote, more and more states are considering or have allowed same sex marriages

Globally more countries are also considering or have made same sex marriages legal.....

Mr Cheese

Just remember a guy can perform a blow job on you and will likely do it with far more exuberance---especially if you promise to return the favor...

yes women dont like performing non missionary position sexual acts, right?

I must have been with a series of satanists since I lost my virginity :areyoucra

misanthropic_clown

read the science, homosexuality actually may help promote offspring in hetero groups....

strange logic, but that is science, homosexual genes (if such a thing exists)may actually promote fertility in hetero groups.....

so frankly you say one thing, science is beginning to say another....

"Not sure I get you here. It could be possible that a gene associated with homosexuality confers a propagative advantage in a person who expresses the gene as a heterosexual. That wouldn't mean that an individual affected by the gene to be homosexual is somehow, as a homosexual, conferring an advantage to the gene pool. Rather it would be that homosexuality is a by-product/alternative expression of an advantageous genetic mechanism . "

Mr Cheese

"Not sure I get you here. It could be possible that a gene associated with homosexuality confers a propagative advantage in a person who expresses the gene as a heterosexual. That wouldn't mean that an individual affected by the gene to be homosexual is somehow, as a homosexual, conferring an advantage to the gene pool. Rather it would be that homosexuality is a by-product/alternative expression of an advantageous genetic mechanism . "

yes,

hetero having "gay genes" are more likely to be more fertile etc. accordign to the science.....

which negates madhatters TOTAL idea that Homosexuality is "worthless" when it comes to the overall increased breeding of humanity.....

Mr Cheese

ever seen pigeons

many many (some would argue most) pigeon couples are same sex

and well....

do pigeons have problems breeding???

:sarcastic the whole homnosexuality is a defect argument is weak...

Although you could follow valerie solanis (society for cutting up men)
who famously wrote that "men are an abortion, aborted at the gene stage", and as such men would also qualify as defects............

But then dehumanizing groups has always been a part of those that seek to cast dispersions on minorities

maybe I am a walking abortion?:sarcastic

we are all of walking abortion
shalom shalom we all love our children
we all are of walking abortion
shalom shalom there are no horizons
Mussolini hangs from a butcher's hook
Hitler reprised in the worm of your soul
Horthy's corpse screened to a million
Tisu revived, the horror of a bullfight
fragments of uniforms, open black ruins
a moral conscience - you've no wounds to show
so wash your car in your 'X' baseball shoes
we all are of walking abortion

--Manic Street Preachers

misanthropic_clown

yes,

hetero having "gay genes" are more likely to be more fertile etc. accordign to the science.....

which negates madhatters TOTAL idea that Homosexuality is "worthless" when it comes to the overall increased breeding of humanity.....

You are still getting it entirely the wrong way around. These aren't "gay genes" in the sense that they are nothing to do with homosexuality when presenting in their advantageous expression. Homosexuality would be a side effect of these genes.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
According to the study posted by clown, a gene that controls sexuality in general may produce even hyper-sexuality in others depending on the protein sequence in the DNA. This could also be the root cause for satyriasis, nymphomania, and other abnormal sexual behaviors.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
According to the study posted by clown, a gene that controls sexuality in general may produce even hyper-sexuality in others depending on the protein sequence in the DNA. This could also be the root cause for satyriasis, nymphomania, and other abnormal sexual behaviors.
What study was this? I didn't see the link in any of misanthropic_clown's posts in this thread.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
What study was this? I didn't see the link in any of misanthropic_clown's posts in this thread.
Sorry there are like 25 different homosexuality threads. one of them has Clown's response to Mr Cheese's out-of-context post regarding the study.

imaginaryme

#1 You are so right. Who wouldn't want to be persecuted, judged, hated, and different?....seriously? I do not know anyone in their right mind who would choose that kind of life.

I have one big question for you....Have you ever "struggled" with the "temptations" of homosexuality??

...and if you haven't then who the h*** are you to judge?
Some of us are in the mind that's left. :D

Have never struggled, have considered. Found myself to be a "flaming heterosexual" based upon the empirical evidence that men stink; that is, the simplest reason for my sexual orientation would be that I find the BO of the female far more alluring than the BO of the male.

Such "considerations" arise from a childhood among women who debased males continuously. Such is the reason why I find point 3 in the OP to be a simplistic and rather ignorant proposition. Comparing the nurture of an undeveloped mind in youth to that of an adult contemplation optical illusions is balderdash. The only thing "explained" in the eight pages of this thread is MadHatter's conditioned intolerance to homosexuality.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Homosexuality is the easiest way to satisfy one's unbridled sexual preoccupations. If one wants to have sex without any fear of rejection or responsibility, homosexuality is the way to go. Children are never an issue. And if one wants children, one can make selections from orphanages and donor banks to suit one's personal tastes (but again, this isn't the important issue).

Among guys, they can get exactly what they want and not really have to support anyone. They can slap each other around if that is want they enjoy, etc., etc., etc.

Lesbians, don't have to care about the agressions of their "mate" whom they can much easily handle. They don't have to make any effort to explain emotional issues which they both share anyway.

So what you're saying is that there aren't really gay people, but that being gay is so advantageous that some people just choose it? And I guess you're only resisting being gay by your incredible self-control?

I do agree with this much: many more women are capable of lesbian relationships than know it, and it has tremendous advantages, which I will be happy to list for anyone who is interested.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Not yet...dunh DUNH dunh DUNH

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Just remember a guy can perform a blow job on you and will likely do it with far more exuberance---especially if you promise to return the favor...

But Little Nipper, what you fail to understand is that some people, like Mr. Cheese, really are heterosexual.