• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pope Francis: "An Act of Love" - vaccination

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Pope Francis speaks for me.

"Being vaccinated with vaccines authorized by the competent authorities is an act of love. And contributing to ensure the majority of people are vaccinated is an act of love."

He added: "Vaccination is a simple but profound way of promoting the common good and caring for each other, especially the most vulnerable."

In A Message To Americans, Pope Francis Says Getting Vaccinated Is 'An Act Of Love'

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The Vatican is merely a front for the Illuminati which serves the antichrist which proves that the vaccinations inject microchips which are also the mark of the beast.

P.S. Trump 2024

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
The Vatican is merely a front for the Illuminati which serves the antichrist which proves that the vaccinations inject microchips which are also the mark of the beast.

P.S. Trump 2024
You're really brave saying that in public. Aren't you afraid of getting zapped by space lasers? I hope you're using a tor or a ip proxy, man.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Pope Francis speaks for me.

"Being vaccinated with vaccines authorized by the competent authorities is an act of love. And contributing to ensure the majority of people are vaccinated is an act of love."

He added: "Vaccination is a simple but profound way of promoting the common good and caring for each other, especially the most vulnerable."

In A Message To Americans, Pope Francis Says Getting Vaccinated Is 'An Act Of Love'

I suppose, if you see it as a sacrifice.
Personally, I saw it as an act of self-preservation.

Jeremiah Ames

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
He's right in that getting vaccinated promotes the common good. The Church has been saying this for a while. (See link). But does everything have to be couched in this sentimental dross of 'love'? It's obnoxious. I'm not getting the vaccine (when I'm eligible) out of some vague sappy sentiment of love, but out of a combination of self-interest and the recognition of the common good.

Note on the morality of using some anti-Covid-19 vaccines (21 December 2020)

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
ope Francis speaks for me.
Not for me

I have not forgotten Popes imposing Hell and doom on Catholics and who not for thousands of years

Seems to me another imposing act to me, and I'm sick of Popes imposing on us (and it's not that Popes never imposed before)
Hence I strongly distrust and disagree, until I know for sure this time

Pope says vaccine is okay, even if aborted fetus material is used in the research.

I wonder what he really thinks, because saying is 1 thing, but thinking often another (Popes no exception)

What if the fetus was a gay fetus? I just checked his view on gay. Still not friendly at all (brutal) "thread to the family" just to mention 1. Probably he forgot about that

I wonder what Pope's agenda is in this one

We will find out soon.
I wait till then before I believe in him
I don't believe humans so easy, Popes included. I rather wait and see, instead of believing him

But from the outside his words seem to have changed from previous Popes. But words can be deceiving. 2000 years damning gay and what not won't change overnight, esp. as he still uses the same Bible

Note: Of course, all this is just my opinion, I hope I'm wrong, and the Pope has no agenda at all.

Last edited: