• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Muslim Gremlins

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Something I posted on social media 9 years ago popped up.as a memory today:

It just occurred to me that life would be very difficult for a Muslim gremlin:

- ablution just wouldn't work with the "don't get them wet" rule

- being out in bright sunlight on the Hajj wouldn't work with the "keep them away from bright light" rule

- during Ramadan, since they would have to fast until dark but can't eat after midnight, in many parts of the world, the gremlin would starve.

Poor Muslim gremlins.

Suave

Simulated character
Something I posted on social media 9 years ago popped up.as a memory today:

It just occurred to me that life would be very difficult for a Muslim gremlin:

- ablution just wouldn't work with the "don't get them wet" rule

- being out in bright sunlight on the Hajj wouldn't work with the "keep them away from bright light" rule

- during Ramadan, since they would have to fast until dark but can't eat after midnight, in many parts of the world, the gremlin would starve.

Poor Muslim gremlins.

The fourth pillar of Islam, Ramadan fasting, can't be equally followed and adhered to by everybody in the world.

Muhammad was either not aware that the Earth was round or that it is tilted on its axis. Ramadan fasting rules, as written on behalf of Muhammad in the Quran, require dawn to dusk fasting for Islamic followers worldwide during the month of Ramadan. Muhammad would have wanted this law applied equally to all regions of the world. He would have had to think that day and night were equal periods of time for all people who lived everywhere. Equal periods of day and night could only exist everywhere during the summer months of Ramadan, if the Earth were flat or if the Earth were round without a tilt of its axis. Either of these beliefs, which Muhammad would have had to believe, is wrong and shows that Muhammad was not divinely inspired. The dawn to dusk fasting rules as written in the Quran does not apply equally to all persons in all regions. Because the southern most inhabitants experience very short days during Ramadan, and they would only be required to fast for a few hours a day. The northern most inhabitants experience daylight throughout the month of Ramadan, and they would die from starvation while fasting for a whole month without food and drink. Nowhere in the Quran is it written that people of the polar regions can break their fast at the time of sunset until sunrise of the country next to them. This law was added later in Islam in order to correct a stupid mistake made, as written on behalf of Muhammad, for the dawn to dusk fasting law during Ramadan.