• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poor Deluded Bacon Addicts

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
7xql.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Perhaps you are sensitive to certain sulfur compounds. Most of my cooking, at least for dinner, features onions strongly.
I suspect it's either largely due to me having Asperger's (we often have sensitive tongues and noses and don't do certain things well, especially textures) and/or this particular gene that makes certain foods, especially green vegetables, taste bitter.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I suspect it's either largely due to me having Asperger's (we often have sensitive tongues and noses and don't do certain things well, especially textures) and/or this particular gene that makes certain foods, especially green vegetables, taste bitter.
hard to say. I am pretty much in the dark on that. I do remember an employee that I had once who told me that she thought that carrots tasted like soap. Just within the last year or so I read an article that said that was due to a specific mutation of a gene that had been identified.