• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Polypantheism : a new ontology of omniverse

polypantheism or pluralistic pantheism. belief of polypantheism is the belief in several Gods in a horizontal hierarchy, they are all as much Divine as each other. All are omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent, at all times in all spaces and in all places. these Gods are not other things than us, they are our selves. although everything and everyone is in everything, each being corresponds to a particular God, to a particular being. it is also a left hand path, here to be deified consists in uniting not with a universal source but with its own source. it is an ontological pluralism and an ontological pantheism. compatible with: pluralism, hard polytheism, pluralistic pantheism, autotheism incompatible with: monotheism, soft polytheism, atheism and agnosticism.

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
My best friend, whom I met on here, is a heno-polytheist and omnist. He believes in something similar to this, but that different deities and Gods have different ranks of power and prestige. I am convinced that this guy literally believes I could make up a God and he would deify it somehow. He practices Jehovah Witnesses, and believes in Jehovah, and Mormonism, and believes in the Gods Mormons conceive as well. He's a very interesting person. And yes, I would say that his type of belief system is utterly pluralistic pantheism. He developed a personal credo called Right Reason that I helped him published on the Internet. Very interesting indeed.

in polypantheism there is really that everyone is fully God but that the divine is particular, in each always personal (omni personal).
it is very different from a pantheism where God would be everyone but no one in particular.
In polypantheism, God is everyone, but he is everyone in particular.
thus each being in itself, is ontologically divine with its attributes.
it is a being in itself infinite but, with finite physical attributes.

thus the deified being remains a particular person, certainly his conscience has found the divine attributes the 5 omni.
omnitemporal
onnipresent.
omnipotent.
omniscient.
omnisensualism (The fact of having access to all possible senses and being able to enjoy them). )

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
I call your idea of poly-pantheism omnitheism instead. In pantheism everything as a whole is God, whereas in omnitheism each part of the whole is trying to become God. Omnitheism is closely tied into the left-handed path and egotheism, and is mutually compatible with it.

well in my ontology also everything is divine except that the divine is not a substance that could be reduced to a numerically unique entity.
I reject any form of substantial monism.
the selves are each particular though infinite in substance.

we would never be fully God at the physical level (unless science helps us to do so) at the level of physical attributes we will always be limited.
now our subconscious contains a part of us that is not limited by time and space.
it is as infinite for me as it is for you, but it is always a singular entity, never an indefinite entity.
it is not defined in a precise way but it has how personality attributes such as emotions, feelings, sensations.
you have to see the being of a person as a personal world, a pure ipseity.

selfishness is not incompatible with altruism.
the more I feel like a "me" the more I respect the other, but not as projections of my psyche but as beings in their own right.
asserting my self is asserting everyone's self.
but where in rhp would say like Ramana maharshi "there is no other" and that to love yourself is to love the other.
in the way of selfishness understood, we love the other but just because he is not me but another me.

sorry I use google trad English is not my native language.
I mean affirmed his me, it is affirmed the me of the other; since if I exist as an individual the being also exists.
it is an idea which is at the antipode of any monism which I refute, for metaphysical, social, spiritual and philosophical reasons.