• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Polterguesit (sp?)

Brian Schuh

I recently called a Torah scholar about the possibility of poltergueist affecting my life and my girlfriend's life. These souls or demons or whatever they are, are not afraid to touch us, which tells me they are not typical spirits. He asked me for evidence, and I told him that personal hygiene items such as lotion or shampoo will mysteriously fall in the bathroom. He said that I would be hard pressed to find an expert on this, as this is rare. He asked if we had a picture of anything unusual and if we could send him pictures.

He also said using drugs or anything filthy such as raw sewage can attract demons. He said it is rare for a soul or demon to be allowed to touch a human or to throw tangible items such as shampoo into the bathtub or to allow themselves to be photographed.

Any remarks on this? By the way, I don't know how to spell polterguiest, so you know I am not an expert on this. Anyone who knows where to find an expert?

Brian Schuh

All I really know is how to spell poltergeist.
Tom
No "u" in poltergeist? There has been raw sewage and crack cocaine addiction in my girlfriend's home, and the torah scholar said both of these can attract the wrong kind of spirits. But he admitted he is not an expert in this. By the way, my girlfriend has become homeless due to both issues. He said, "Clean up and you might not attract any bad spirits or demons."

Brian Schuh

I can well imagine that crack and raw sewage would create a ton of problems.
Sorry to hear about it. Are you helping her find a safe place to stay?
Tom
She recently got accepted into the Homeless A.C.T. team (Assertive Community Treatment team.) Which happens to be the winning team at our Behavioral Health Agency. We have the highest success rate. But she would rather be homeless than live in my filthy apartment. (I don't have raw sewage, but it is bad. I even recently abandoned my housing.) The torah scholar admitted he is not an expert on poltergeist, but he did say drugs and filth can attract demons. I admit the poltergeist only touched me while under the influence of thorazine, which is a mind altering psych drug. I can't help my girlfriend as I also am a client of the homeless A.C.T. team. But we have the winning team. I am not worried about her.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I recently called a Torah scholar about the possibility of poltergueist affecting my life and my girlfriend's life. These souls or demons or whatever they are, are not afraid to touch us, which tells me they are not typical spirits. He asked me for evidence, and I told him that personal hygiene items such as lotion or shampoo will mysteriously fall in the bathroom. He said that I would be hard pressed to find an expert on this, as this is rare. He asked if we had a picture of anything unusual and if we could send him pictures.

He also said using drugs or anything filthy such as raw sewage can attract demons. He said it is rare for a soul or demon to be allowed to touch a human or to throw tangible items such as shampoo into the bathtub or to allow themselves to be photographed.

Any remarks on this?

What events have led you to believe something paranormal is indeed going on. I know shower shelves for example are slippery and things can slide off.

By the way, I don't know how to spell polterguiest, so you know I am not an expert on this. Anyone who knows where to find an expert?
I know a little about the paranormal and I don't think 'poltergeist' is the right term for what you are describing. It may perhaps be some type of spirit(s). Actually, this stuff is more common than people think and there are now many paranormal help groups out there perhaps in your area. Explain everything and see what they tell you.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I can't help my girlfriend as I also am a client of the homeless A.C.T. team. But we have the winning team. I am not worried about her.
Well, I am glad she's safe and fed.
Just being supportive is helping a lot. Good luck to both of you.
Tom

Brian Schuh

Roaches, mice and other pests could account for this. I'm just saying.
Yeah, I agree that filth and mind altering drugs might attract demons, but in themselves there is also a scientific explanation. Like for example, like you say, filth could attract a rat, or like LSD, one might hallucinate. I have to admit, if I could prove a poltergeist, like we have photographs of unusual phantoms, but we have been unable to send these pictures to the Torah scholar. He said to rule out filth or mind altering drugs and to send him a photograph before he will take us seriously.

pandagurl71

I agree with George-ananda that this does not sound like a Poltergeist. If what you are experiencing is indeed not due to drug use, you may be dealing with a spirit(s)/entity in your home.

If I were you I would try banishing the spirit first with either simple sea salt around every window and every door. However you pray, you need to pray over the sea salt before you place it around the house. Also, place it around the shower. If you can afford to buy some sage, then sage your home as well.

Evil spirits are attracted to filthy things; clean up as much as you can.

I am so sorry to hear that you both are going through this. I wish you success and peace.

Blessed Be.

Scenography... professional burglary! Report it to the police, they can help!! If its night use a bat or an axe..

Let me guess one of the walls in your room you are living is black or different color then the rest. Thats the studio, somone got a stage from which he works. The best way to explain this is using a parable, Write your room from above on one part of the sheet, and the stage room from above on the other - Which is the closest way to get from your room to the studio? By folding the sheet.... that's what the burglarer do, and they can do it anytime, because they are perverts and criminal perverts!

Last edited: