• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

POLL: Should Trump have Shaken Pelosi's Hand?

Should Trump Have Shaken Pelosi's Hand at the SOTU Speech

• Total voters

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Should he have?
I look at it like this, if I worked with someone that did their best to get me fired under false pretenses but it didn't work out for them do I give them a pass and shake their hand as if all is forgiven or do I laugh in their face and spurn them? I'm going with the second option.

sooda

Veteran Member
Should he have?
I look at it like this, if I worked with someone that did their best to get me fired under false pretenses but it didn't work out for them do I give them a pass and shake their hand as if all is forgiven or do I laugh in their face and spurn them? I'm going with the second option.

Pelosi should have given him the bird instead of offering her hand.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
President Trump should not be affected by what others think of him as President, so yes he should have shaken hands. But when have Trump NOT cared about what others think of him, and smeared those who disagree with him?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Trump has always been famous for being vindictive.

Trump the not guilty was quite the gentleman in this whilst mean spirited Pelosi showed exactly what her kind does best, behind the back pettiness.

pelosi-stayhipp.gif

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Should he have?

Only if he was wearing one of them gag buzzers. :D

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Should he have?
Well... Technically he didn't laugh in her face...:D