• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: Perception of age

How old is she - at the time the advert was made?

• Under 15

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Under 18

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Over 18

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Over 20

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What do you think this model's age is? Given you might have seen this advert on TV, and where the original might have been made two years ago.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
People are garbage. I'd just ignore it personally.
It doesn't bother me - if I find beautiful faces to be beautiful - and my age perception is actually quite good. This particular model's name seemed hard to find - associated to this advert - and probably no surprise. Younger models used in adverts often are protected as to such. But I was actually slightly surprised as to her true age.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If you don't already know her age I will tell you tomorrow - given someone gave her name(s) out. :oops:

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I am atrociously poor at guessing age. I often think moms and daughters are sisters. The last time it happened I apologised before I guessed, which was just last week.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
You want her name?
No, I know her name, thanks.

This is the now 25-year-old, seemingly Russian model named Ksenia or Carrie (uses both and variations of her surname), and who was probably 22/23 when this advert was made.

I guessed she might be under 18, but mainly because it seemed rather hard to find her name - one of the little hobbies of mine. :oops:
I had apparently come across images of her about a month ago but failed to recognise them as being the model in this advert.

Apparently, anyone who appreciates beauty, and where the age might be under 18, might be a pervert - according to some at least. :eek:

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
No, I know her name, thanks.

This is the now 25-year-old, seemingly Russian model named Ksenia or Carrie (uses both and variations of her surname), and who was probably 22/23 when this advert was made.

I guessed she might be under 18, but mainly because it seemed rather hard to find her name - one of the little hobbies of mine. :oops:
I had apparently come across images of her about a month ago but failed to recognise them as being the model in this advert.

Apparently, anyone who appreciates beauty, and where the age might be under 18, might be a pervert - according to some at least. :eek:
I don't think that's true. Many children are beautiful and there is nothing wrong in saying so.

There is a huge distinction between finding a person beautiful and being sexually attracted to them. It's depressing that people are so twitchy today that they dare not express appreciation for human beauty in case it is misconstrued. It's as if the default assumption is that everyone has a dirty mind all the time.

This model looks very young for 22, but some people do. There is a very pretty daughter of a neighbour that I hoped I might introduce to my (then) 18yr old son, but, oops, I found out she was 25! So out of his league by some distance. :oops:

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I don't think that's true. Many children are beautiful and there is nothing wrong in saying so.

There is a huge distinction between finding a person beautiful and being sexually attracted to them. It's depressing that people are so twitchy today that they dare not express appreciation for human beauty in case it is misconstrued. It's as if the default assumption is that everyone has a dirty mind all the time.

This model looks very young for 22, but some people do. There is a very pretty daughter of a neighbour that I hoped I might introduce to my (then) 18yr old son, but, oops, I found out she was 25! So out of his league by some distance. :oops:
Well, I don't take it as gospel when some take this line - as to anyone expressing their appreciation of beauty therefore having a sexual interest, and if likely being under 18, then obviously being a pervert. There were a number of comments as to such - especially one insisting she was only 13, because of her perfect skin apparently - but I doubt most saw her as such when giving their opinions. I have seen the same elsewhere. Some females do look much younger than their age and many do look older. Just a fact of life.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well, I don't take it as gospel when some take this line - as to anyone expressing their appreciation of beauty therefore having a sexual interest, and if likely being under 18, then obviously being a pervert. There were a number of comments as to such - especially one insisting she was only 13, because of her perfect skin apparently - but I doubt most saw her as such when giving their opinions. I have seen the same elsewhere. Some females do look much younger than their age and many do look older. Just a fact of life.
Yes. In a couple of weeks I shall have a visit from the (French) eldest daughter of one of my wife's numerous cousins. This girl is studying at Loughborough and needs a bed in London for a couple of days. Like your Russian model, she also has the most amazingly perfect skin, for someone who must be 21 now, I guess. While not really a classic beauty (her ears stick out too much), she has a certain elfin grace and with her lovely skin and blue eyes she's certainly got something about her.

I'm more than happy to provide a hotel for visiting French rellies (by marriage) - it happens quite a bit.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
What do you mean she? That’s clearly a guy.
She laugh at you. :oops:

tumblr_68d72b0c4e8b0f678915522c8b9004ae_1657ca64_540.jpg