• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll: Masturbation

How Frequent are your Self Gratification Sessions

• Monthly

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Weekly

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • 3+ Times Weekly

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Daily

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Not in the last year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I voted weekly but its probably in between weekly and 3 times weekly. It's usually mutual masturbation... Let me explain. Hubby had a radical prostatectomy and can no longer attain an erection without medication. Unfortunately the medication can only be used up to twice a week and lasts around 20 minutes or so. I like more, considerably more. So, he has become expert with hands and mouth for the times sex is a must or the edex has worn off. He can also gain pleasure while soft so it works both ways.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Usually around 2 or 3 weekly, depending on work. Used to be 2 or 3 daily up until my 30s.

Being married and poly with occasional other partners hasn't impacted that. Sex and masturbation coexist nicely for me. ;-)

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Most Christians make the error of thinking that Satanists worship Satan. That is incorrect. Most do not even think that he exists.

It is not entirely incorrect. Many do. Many do not.

And not just as a god, or an angel. An inclination. A part of ourselves. A worship of thyself. Or, at least part of it anyway. That, is very common throughout Satanism.

Last edited:

Laika

Premium Member
Just wondering...are you a practicing Satanist or just a dilettante so to speak?

hey, welcome to the forums setarcos. :) We do have a few satanists here and it's why we have the "Left Hand Paths Religions DIR" (for 'discussing individual religions'). In practice, satanism often translates more in to a kind of "live and let live" libertarianism than anything more sinister. They are quite a decent bunch when you get to know them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is not entirely incorrect. Many do. Many do not.

And not just as a god, or an angel. An inclination. A part of ourselves. A worship of thyself. Or, at least part of it anyway. That, is very common throughout Satanism.
I would say that it is the concept and spirit of not bowing to an evil authority that is the ideal. Worshipped? I would not use that word.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
hey, welcome to the forums setarcos. :) We do have a few satanists here and it's why we have the "Left Hand Paths Religions DIR" (for 'discussing individual religions'). In practice, satanism often translates more in to a kind of "live and let live" libertarianism than anything more sinister. They are quite a decent bunch when you get to know them.
Well . . . aside from the baby eating.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I would say that it is the concept and spirit of not bowing to an evil authority that is the ideal.
Do you really think “the ideal” of Satanism is “not bowing to an evil authority”?

Worshipped? I would not use that word.
Worship can mean many things. Satanism comes in many forms... many, many of which are absolutely compatible with “worship”.

____

These poor, innocent people wanted to talk about masturbation... not devil worship. We can discuss Satanism in the LHP DIR all you like if you wish to discuss this further. Let them have their fun.