• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[Poll] Are You Living The Life You Want?

Are You Living The Life You Want?

• Yes

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't really understand the question. It's not a matter of wanting. Life is.

Do you mean to ask does reality and my place in it conform to my wildest fantasies? Of course it doesn't. I should be a monoecious sentient plant creature in an otherworld were I can really sling lightning bolts from my branch-fingers and have psychic/empathic links to a multitude of other creatures. Or perhaps a hermaphroditic animal in an otherworld where steampunk technology reigns supreme, and I'm that crazy mad scientist everyone is afraid of. Oh, oh! And I want to be Storm from the X-men! Maybe Xena? They're awesome.

dave_

I don't really understand the question. It's not a matter of wanting. Life is.

Do you mean to ask does reality and my place in it conform to my wildest fantasies? Of course it doesn't. I should be a monoecious sentient plant creature in an otherworld were I can really sling lightning bolts from my branch-fingers and have psychic/empathic links to a multitude of other creatures. Or perhaps a hermaphroditic animal in an otherworld where steampunk technology reigns supreme, and I'm that crazy mad scientist everyone is afraid of. Oh, oh! And I want to be Storm from the X-men! Maybe Xena? They're awesome.

I mean alternate way of lives in out present reality.