• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Politics on the Left Hand Path

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Thomas Leroy as some of you probably know, is one of my favorite YouTubers. A while back he posted a video concerning politics on the Left Hand Path. I have those same opinions as well. As it has been mentioned numerous times, I felt like putting this out for the newbies whether they are going through this forum place or not.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Thomas Leroy as some of you probably know, is one of my favorite YouTubers. A while back he posted a video concerning politics on the Left Hand Path. I have those same opinions as well. As it has been mentioned numerous times, I felt like putting this out for the newbies whether they are going through this forum place or not.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I have often found it strange how often people say that the LHP/RHP divide only applies to religion, when it so clearly applies to all areas of life, politics included. I have not watched the video (not very auditory person) but here is a summary of my take:

Personally I have not voted as of late, simply because there is nobody to vote for. There is no LHP political system active in the USA to my knowledge, and if there is it will never gain enough power. The closest thing is the libertarians who still cannot even get enough votes to be a proper party. My mom and fiance always say they are voting for the "lesser evil", but I always counter that this is willfully and knowingly voting for and supporting evil. How can you admit it is evil and still vote for it? Now I understand the need in the current system, I certainly don't think they are evil people, they are trying to be good in fact. But the fact remains I will not knowingly support, what I consider, to be evil.

I was surprised to find Stephen Flowers has apparently been talking about Tribalism lately. Havent followed him in years but have concluded the same and spoken at length about it to friends and family. The dream would be a huge piece of land removed from society where we could all build houses near each other, support each other, and live in peace. However, this tribalism does not imply some sort of RHP community/hive mind, in fact to thrive diversity in thought would be just as important. One only needs to agree on certain common values (such as the Law of Thelema).