• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Political Compass Test

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
chart.png
Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.1

shmogie

If you actually look at Trump's words from the horse's mouth and not taken out of context by so-called "journalists" wanting clicks and retweets, he's a pretty middle-of-the-road guy on most things. Even his stance on the border and foreign policy are pretty standard 2000's Democratic fare.
Most true Conservative
Republicans s wanted no part of him. A life long NY Democrat, he was not our idea of a candidate.
Unfortunately, open primaries, crossover democrats, instant Republicans, and boneheads got him the nomination

Terry Sampson

The quiz gave me the following result:

You're a reincarnated Peter Kropotkin! Neat! (Yeah, yeah, ... I know ... the avatar pics are the PC authors' approximations NOT actual results. But from my brief reading of Peter during my theoretical, temporary, left-wing Anarchist days, I'd say they got that one pretty close. I liked Peter a lot.]

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If I can ask, are you American? Just wondering who in American politics a Red-Boxer would vote for.
I am British. I vote for whoever I agree with most at the time, or usually vote against.There is really no major party in this quadrant though.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Most true Conservative
Republicans s wanted no part of him. A life long NY Democrat, he was not our idea of a candidate.
Unfortunately, open primaries, crossover democrats, instant Republicans, and boneheads got him the nomination
I agree re: the last category!

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Trump now basically has Bill Clinton's politics as President from the 90's. Hell Bill wanted to build a border wall and the Democrats gave a standing ovation!

Even though I'm mostly liberal, I don't get this sudden trend of opposing immigration law. I believe everyone should have a chance, and that those fleeing violence and poverty in desperation should be treated with pity, but I think simply letting anyone and everyone flood in without any sort of vetting or documentation process is absurd.

Last edited:

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I am a left libertarian according to this.

And according to the advocate a centrist, left liberal.

60 personal, 30 economic

Last edited: