• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Political Compass Results

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Would you put me in charge of your country?

Which, the uk or france?

Sure, take the uk,you cant do worse than the shower they have

France, i'd have to think about while you improved your cheese eating techniques.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Absolutely not better food. Trust me on that
Some of those old industrial engines are something else.
I was once on an airplane seated next to a guy from France.
We got talking. Eventually, it was about food.
He said they had no diversity in France, & that we had better fare in Americastan.
But that was over a decade ago.
I imagine that you can get decent majadera & baba ganouzh there now.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I was once on an airplane seated next to a guy from France.
We got talking. Eventually, it was about food.
He said they had no diversity in France, & that we had better fare in Americastan.
But that was over a decade ago.
I imagine that you can get decent majadera & baba ganouzh there now.

Nope but foie gras and goose gizzards make up for spray on cheese and pancakes

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've heard of those.
Are they an urban legend designed to make France seem yucky, or are those real foods?

Both are delicacies. Foie gras is highly sought after among gourmets across the world. Gizzards are the main ingredient of a true perigord salad, not the watered down clone you see in american cook books.

I wont wont eat either

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Both are delicacies. Foie gras is highly sought after among gourmets across the world. Gizzards are the main ingredient of a true perigord salad, not the watered down clone you see in american cook books.

I wont wont eat either
Wise you are.

Explore

Atheist, anarchist, feminist.
It's My Birthday!
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.33

upload_2019-3-3_22-8-30.png

I'm an anarcho-communist, so this is spot-on.

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Hey everyone. :)

Whilst the Political Compass Test is far from perfect, it is probably the most "accurate" way to measure where people are politically that we have. I took the test recently, and got these results and am shamefully moderate. :(

Economic Left/Right: -6.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.33

I'm stickying this thread so it doesn't get lost, and rather than have several threads, new members can simply keep adding their results to this one. Here's the Crowd Chart (as of 17/03/2016)

crowdchart5.png

Link (so I can update it with new results as they come in): http://www.politicalcompass.org/crowdchart?Baladas=-7.75,-7.69&Thirza+Fallen=-7.0,-4.41&Rowan=-6.38,-4.21&Scott+C=3.0,-1.0&Aquitaine=-4.88,-4.31&StarryNightshade=-4.0,-2.21&Midnight+Rain=-6.5,-8.5&esmith=4.0,1.0&illykitty=-7.88,-6.87&Revoltingest=8.75,-6.1&Sees=0.63,0.31&Crossfire=-2.13,-5.9&Tumah=-2.13,1.08&Agonstic+Religiophille=-6.63,-3.08&Tarheeler=-8.13,-6.77&bobhikes=-3.0,-4.26&allfoak=-2.88,-1.74&Shadow+Wolf=-8.88,-8.0&Buttercup=-5.0,-5.0&Laika=-6.0,-5.33&name=icehorse&ec=-6.88&soc=-5.23

If you've taken the test before and post the results on RF, you're results may be in one of the threads below (This may save you taking the test over if you prefer):

Political Compass (from 2013)
The Political Compass Test (from 2008)
Where are you on the political compass? (from 2006)

crowdchart2.png

Hi Laika,

I've added my latest figures to your chart. A little movement, but not much.

TFK

Nimos

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.23

chart

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You think people would put me in charge voluntarily?
But you would drain the swamp and do so much better than the average blowhole politician. And just imagine Kimmys face when he tries to bark but its met with the sounds of a machine being repaired that is far older than his facade deity of a carboard cut out dynasty. And how would Putin dare think of messing with America when the president of Scottish heritage picks fights with wolves, is more ripped than he, and brazenly criticizes other Scotts for ruining Scottland while admitting hes a natural enemy with pretty much the world? And how will the swamp stand the smell of a man who actually works, combined with the smell of grass, oil, drywall, and plumbing? I assume thats something most of them have never smelled before.