• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Police: Woman killed man who fired AR-15-style rifle into party crowd

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
When you get some time watch gone with the wind and ask if a second civil war will save lives. That is the very likely outcome if the government continues to push people and punish them for living by their rights.
I think a potential civil war* is now on the table as a reality, givin past and current events. Already the fringe elements have engaged themselves, which is the first ominous sign of that imo.

The US , and the world for that matter, is currently experiencing an unsettling push towards authoritarianism by those in power who , using tragic events, push for ever expanding measures to aquire that power that goes well beyond the scope of those events.

*slow burn prelude to a civil war

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I think a potential civil war* is now on the table as a reality, givin past and current events. Already the fringe elements have engaged themselves, which is the first ominous sign of that imo.

The US , and the world for that matter, is currently experiencing an unsettling push towards authoritarianism by those in power who , using tragic events, push for ever expanding measures to aquire that power that goes well beyond the scope of those events.

*slow burn prelude to a civil war
Here I agree with you, and I am very concerned about the 2024 election and what that could bring about.

Truth in love

No, I don't have the time and you claimed you had already done it, so why not submit your work for peer review and we can see what the relevant professionals offer as comments on it?
In my opinion.
Correlation data says:

in other words almost no statistical impact at all/ What is there is a tiny decrease in murder, but not so much that you'd use it as your main fix for the problem. Banning guns to stop murder is a myth.