• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Police preventing shootings in last five days White Nationalist involved with one

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
robert-a-heinlein-quotes_9304-0.png
Japan and England obliterate that hypothesis with ease. You want to insist we need a Bible, too, while you're at it?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
The title of the post is the Headline, so is the title of the video, so you're both wrong.

No biggie Lyndon. You made a small goof. You're not perfect it's ok. :D

Take it easy lil buddy. Its gets better

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
No biggie Lyndon. You made a small goof. You're not perfect it's ok. :D

Take it easy lil buddy. Its gets better
What mistake did Lyndon make? It appears the mistake was actually yours. You alleged the "headline" was a lie:

The headline is a lie.

Watch the video.

The first 2 guys nothing about white supremacy.

The 3rd shooter was targeting a jewish community center.

Yall believe lies too easily.
What lie were you talking about? Which headline? What did you think it said about white supremacy?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sad that these young men in their twenties hate life so much they want to take others people's lives.

Funny part in this whole mess is that BLM of Los Angeles are actually telling the extremist members of their organization to fall back and allow the chips to fall. The more these mass shootings happen and the more white nationalists become news the more people will realize BLM isn't the issue or any organization of color.

The thing that strikes me about this and other thwarted mass shootings is that they caught them mostly due to the fact that the would-be shooters publicly stated their intentions on social media.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
The police aren't always so dependable. If most law-abiding American citizens were well-armed, blacks and whites, there would be so much more civility between people. All lives matter.

Giving guns to people doesn't make them more civil. If you want civility in society, then teach people to be civil, and model that behavior. This goes for politicians, journalists, police officers, celebrities, everyone. It doesn't matter if everyone has 10 guns or if nobody has any guns.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
B.S. Nuts will always shoot. And with automatic or semi-automatic weapons they can kill many before even a cop whose been trained and who sees what goes down can get his gun out of his holster.

I've been off for a minute and I should have scrolled and read before replying, but I'm glad you brought this up before I did.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
The headline is a lie.

Watch the video.

The first 2 guys nothing about white supremacy.

The 3rd shooter was targeting a jewish community center.

Yall believe lies too easily.

My title is quite accurate as I did not say ALL shooters were white supremacist I clearly said mass shooting were thwarted, white nationalist (singular not plural) involved with one (I should have said among one). However my position was that organizations like BLM are documented as "black extremist" yet have not committed not one mass shooting. So far right wing extremists are demonstrating their dangerous behavior and it's continuing.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
The thing that strikes me about this and other thwarted mass shootings is that they caught them mostly due to the fact that the would-be shooters publicly stated their intentions on social media.

But mass shooters have had been reported before at least I recall one or two, and police did not respond until after the incident then there is the "ah ha" moment but it's too late after that. I think the police reaction was just the knee jerk reaction due to the series of events in this case, it was good.

Enoch07

Premium Member
However my position was that organizations like BLM are documented as "black extremist" yet have not committed not one mass shooting.

Mass shooting is not the only requirement to be am extremist. Calling for the death of cops, white politicians, countless cases of assault, burning down homes and businesses. These are what make BLM dangerous extremist.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Mass shooting is not the only requirement to be am extremist. Calling for the death of cops, white politicians, countless cases of assault, burning down homes and businesses. These are what make BLM dangerous extremist.

That is neither what BLM says on their website nor is there any proof.

The only thing repeated by far right was the marching and the chanting

"Pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"

However there is no evidence showing that BLM have committed mass shootings however there is plenty evidence of white nationalists doing exactly that.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But mass shooters have had been reported before at least I recall one or two, and police did not respond until after the incident then there is the "ah ha" moment but it's too late after that. I think the police reaction was just the knee jerk reaction due to the series of events in this case, it was good.

In the past, they may not have taken such threats seriously. A lot of people just blow smoke and make empty threats, so I can imagine it must be hard to tell which ones are bona fide threats that have to be investigated. But now, it seems they need to be especially watchful.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
People that use guns on a regular basis are not untrained.

Just because you are clueless about weapons doesn't mean everyone else is.
I still remember all the hunter training safety courses I had to go through before I was allowed to handle a rifle.

Milton Platt

The police aren't always so dependable. If most law-abiding American citizens were well-armed, blacks and whites, there would be so much more civility between people. All lives matter.

There is a correlation between increasing gun ownership and increased crime.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Two of Fox leans left so obviously they are not going to say it's BLM and one MSNBC which leans mostly leans left and you have Fox news sources so......shall I unpack what you listed?

What is there to unpack?

Arson, violence, calling for the death of cops. Several different sources from different angles telling the same story. You can't claim bias or spin.