• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poland blackmailed by the EU

Flankerl

Italian Social Movement
240px-Movimento_Sociale_Italiano_Logo.svg.png

Brothers of Italy
240px-Brothers_of_Italy.svg.png

Probably just an accident right?

Right?

This is fine~

Flankerl

Well yes the other fascists also have a flame.
You are just going to ignore that it's literally the same flame right?

That's one Fascist sticker for you. Good job.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I'm just saying former Soviet controlled countries seem the most resistant to the EU and the liberal establishment in general. It's almost like they learned something about centralized power in the hands of liberal autocrats.
Hungary's Orban is literally a liberal autocrat (his party used to be liberal before they turned towards nationalism)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And yet, the Constitutional Court that PIS packed with its supporters found the opposite.

I only believe in the sovereign State.
The EU has crossed the line.
And I have the instruments to prove it in any Italian penal Court. Abuse of power and attack to the Italian Constitution.

How has the EU crossed the line?
By belittling the sovereignty of the member States, by replacing itself to the constitutional entities of the member States and by openly offending a head of State like Morawiecki.
Morawiecki elected by the majority of the Polish people.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I only believe in the sovereign State.
The EU has crossed the line.
And I have the instruments to prove it in any Italian penal Court. Abuse of power and attack to the Italian Constitution.

How has the EU crossed the line?
By belittling the sovereignty of the member States, by replacing itself to the constitutional entities of the member States and by openly offending a head of State like Morawiecki.
Morawiecki elected by the majority of the Polish people.

Belittling???
Say what??

what.jpg

Is advising someone of what they signed up to when they cross the like by flouting thst agreement now to be called belittling?

Entry into the EU by referendum of the polish people and government agreement and all polish MEPs elected by the majority of polish people.

They agreed to the rules, why are you so pissed that the polish government wants to belittle LGBT people?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Belittling???
Say what??

View attachment 57191
Is advising someone of what they signed up to when they cross the like by flouting thst agreement now to be called belittling?

Entry into the EU by referendum of the polish people and government agreement and all polish MEPs elected by the majority of polish people.

They agreed to the rules, why are you so pissed that the polish government wants to belittle LGBT people?

The EU is like the contract of partnership...
The Commission is the company supervisor.

It is as if the supervisor Von der Leyen reproached one of the partners who hired her .

Von der Leyen is paid 27,000 euros a month.
Not to serve the lobbies' interests.
But to serve the member states' interests.

ChristineM

Premium Member
The EU is like the contract of partnership...
The Commission is the company supervisor.

It is as if the supervisor Von der Leyen reproached one of the partners who hired her .

Von der Leyen is paid 27,000 euros a month.
Not to serve the lobbies' interests.
But to serve the member states' interests.

Why the straw man? We are talking about Poland breaking the contract it signed up to

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why the straw man? We are talking about Poland breaking the contract it signed up to
In my language there is not such an expression/concept (straw man argument).

I am on topic. Thread topic.
The topic is: the EU.
And the matter is that J'accuse.

J'accuse the European Union of worshiping the banking system at cost of the middle class's interests. At cost of people's poverty.

J'accuse the European Union of disrespecting the member states' sovereignty when it deals with juridical matters that fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of national public entities.

J'accuse the European Union of creating a very unfair marketplace where the small entrepreneurship is crushed whereas the big banks are held high on a pedestal.

J'accuse the European Union of allowing people like Soros and other international banks to influence our monetary policies, labor policies and immigration policies.

J'accuse the European Union of betraying the peoples it is supposed to rule: the European Nations.

ChristineM

Premium Member
In my language there is not such an expression/concept (straw man argument).

I am on topic. Thread topic.
The topic is: the EU.
And the matter is that J'accuse.

J'accuse the European Union of worshiping the banking system at cost of the middle class's interests. At cost of people's poverty.

J'accuse the European Union of disrespecting the member states' sovereignty when it deals with juridical matters that fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of national public entities.

J'accuse the European Union of creating a very unfair marketplace where the small entrepreneurship is crushed whereas the big banks are held high on a pedestal.

J'accuse the European Union of allowing people like Soros and other international banks to influence our monetary policies, labor policies and immigration policies.

J'accuse the European Union of betraying the peoples it is supposed to rule: the European Nations.

The topic is EU / Polish relations

We are not speaking Italian but English and in English (worldwide) a strawman is a strawman.

All nothing to do with the thread and not a basis in reality and in some cases total bollocks,
But as far right, (fascist) thinking as it gets. Luckily the majority of the 400+ million people who live in the EU don't agree.

Azrael Antilla

The EU Commission basically said to PM M. Morawiecki :
Either you change your Constitution and establish by law that the EU legislation prevails over the Polish one,
Or you can say goodbye to the EU recovery fund.

Unfortunately the treaty of Lisbon requires that EU membership does mean the unconditional recognition of the supremacy of EU law. This was part of the argument that the brexiteers voiced in the run up to the UK EU referendum. That this amounted to a loss of British sovereignty. If British courts could be overruled by the ECJ. If British parliament had to accept regulations and directives legislated by the EU commission and EU parliament and apply them in the UK.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Unfortunately the treaty of Lisbon requires that EU membership does mean the unconditional recognition of the supremacy of EU law. This was part of the argument that the brexiteers voiced in the run up to the UK EU referendum. That this amounted to a loss of British sovereignty. If British courts could be overruled by the ECJ. If British parliament had to accept regulations and directives legislated by the EU commission and EU parliament and apply them in the UK.

I did not okay the traty of Lisbon. My people did not okay this treaty via referendum.
That is why I am against many principles of it.

And btw...it violates the art. 11 of the Italian Constitution.

Azrael Antilla

For the record. I voted to remain in the EU. I am supportive of the European project. I believe that together we're stronger. I also believe that what we European nations hold in common, far exceeds our idiosyncratic differences. Finally, we are surrounded by potentially hostile nations. Especially eastward of Eurasia. We cannot expect the United States to be wholly responsible for our collective security. It is imperative in my view that 'ever closer union' is not just a vague ambition. It's not just external enemies that are an existential threat to European nations, internal warfare has dogged Europe for centuries. The EU permits mechanisms for nations to resolve disputes, with legal remedies. Without recourse to hot war or trade war

Last edited:

Azrael Antilla

I did not okay the traty of Lisbon. My people did not okay this treaty via referendum.
That is why I am against many principles of it.

And btw...it violates the art. 11 of the Italian Constitution.
Then leave the EU or rather vote for a party that would take Italy out of the EU. That's what the British did. After a referendum. It's not working out to well here by the way. It looks like the UK may well fracture as Scotland and N Ireland may seek to leave the union and join the EU (in ni case, by reunification with Eire). Scotland especially so. So there's that for one. There are many other brexit problems. Too many to list here.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Then leave the EU or rather vote for a party that would take Italy out of the EU. That's what the British did. After a referendum. It's not working out to well here by the way. It looks like the UK may well fracture as Scotland and N Ireland may seek to leave the union and join the EU (in ni case, by reunification with Eire). Scotland especially so. So there's that for one. There are many other brexit problems. Too many to list here.

The first thing is to exit the Eurozone.
Btw...thanks:)

Azrael Antilla

The first thing is to exit the Eurozone.
Btw...thanks:)
I support everyone's right to determine their future. If I think they're making a terrible mistake. That's not my business. Things in the UK have not gone well. Price increases across the board, food shortages, labour shortages, export shrinkage, loss of services industry and increasing social division. Just don't leave like we did. Stupidly. With no proper trade agreement.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I support everyone's right to determine their future. If I think they're making a terrible mistake. That's not my business. Things in the UK have not gone well. Price increases across the board, food shortages, labour shortages, export shrinkage, loss of services industry and increasing social division. Just don't leave like we did. Stupidly. With no proper trade agreement.

The UK could have stayed and help us undo the dictatorship.

Flankerl

Don't worry a person which I am not going to name, already votes for the fascists in Italy.