• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PM questionaire

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I was wondering if anyone wanted to volunteer to be posed a short to medium list of questions by me through PM. The scope of this questionaire is, I'll be straightforward, to use the feedback gained to help better myself, and in some cases, my spiritual path.

It may be unconventional to do a questionaire for one's personal growth and development, but I am trying to get back on my feet after suffering some health setbacks (it has been quite awhile, I know) and my goals include being a succinct debater and having adequate knowledge on hand of the various faiths.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
I was wondering if anyone wanted to volunteer to be posed a short to medium list of questions by me through PM. The scope of this questionaire is, I'll be straightforward, to use the feedback gained to help better myself, and in some cases, my spiritual path.

It may be unconventional to do a questionaire for one's personal growth and development, but I am trying to get back on my feet after suffering some health setbacks (it has been quite awhile, I know) and my goals include being a succinct debater and having adequate knowledge on hand of the various faiths.

I can assist, but I am not familiar enough with you to be able to reflect on your personality, so I can only give general thoughts.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

Feel free to PM me and i will answer your questions as best as i can :)

Heyo

Veteran Member

I fear I wouldn't be of much help as I have no relations to spirituality. I have some theoretical knowledge about debating but my practical success rate is not very impressive so you may not trust me on that either.
With the disclaimers out of the way, you can PM me if you still like and I'll answer your questions best as I can.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

I'm up for it as well.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I can perhaps answer about getting yourself together after.health problems. But doubt i can provide what you want to hear about religious faith. Try me

Last edited:

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them

go for it