• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PM Me

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Amended: I'm going to be trying to distance myself from non DIR discussion, but am always available for PM.

Last edited:

Kapalika

Premium Member
I really love RF, but the quality has descended far below the quality of even the worst reddit subs. I might stay in the DIRs I belong to be let's be honest, they're kind of useless at this point. But I do use the PM feature daily, so if anyone wants to chat feel free to PM me, I'm still here.

Having seen the most bizarre and disturbing parts of reddit before I really disagree.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Having seen the most bizarre and disturbing parts of reddit before I really disagree.

A fair point. I more mean debate religion, esoteric occult, etc. Some of reddit is a pure cesspool.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Some of reddit is a pure cesspool.

Your r/DebateReligion threads, and your consistently grouchy responses, are actually quite hilarious. Please do not stop duplicating your posts there. . . I'd miss you.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'll miss your posts...RF featured one of your recent threads. That means you're appreciated and doing marvelously! :)