• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Plummeting sperm counts, shrinking penises: toxic chemicals threaten humanity

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, the good news is we no longer have to worry about how our way of life is going to impact future generations.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Am I the only one concerned about men's shrinking penis sizes for reasons other than reproduction? :p

*hides*
During my mis-begotten younger days, I kept reading that "penis size does not matter". What mattered was two things: love and technique.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I am sure that some of us will survive. Also -- sex is mostly a distraction. Life would be better without it. If there was a pill to remove that natural drive I'd take it. Its nothing but a burden, and the benefits are minimal. People would still reproduce, still would have sex without the drive; and we'd be happier. Its so strong and distracting that when we aren't having sex we're unhappy about it and have to avoid thinking about it.
As an asexual person with zero drive...I can say it would depend on the person whether they would have sex without the drive. For me because I lack attraction and drive I feel repulsed by the idea of sex. It really grosses me out to the point that just thinking about it makes my mind give a strong NO. I always have assumed this is cuz of asexuality after all imagine having sex with someone you aren't attracted to. Most would be repulsed by the idea. But not all asexuals arent like that some do still have sex and enjoy it. So you are correct some people would still have sex.I can say tho in my experience being ace doesn't neccessarily make me happier then allosexual people. Sorry to hear tho that sexual attraction bothers you so much.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
During my mis-begotten younger days, I kept reading that "penis size does not matter". What mattered was two things: love and technique.
Yeah, yeah! Size doesn't matter. When I was little, they tried to teach us that winning or losing didn't matter either -- but they still kept score!

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Interesting. Reminds me of Jesus' words at Matthew 24:22....."Unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved."

I wonder if what the OP discusses, is specifically what Jesus had in mind?

Some day soon, we will find out!

Vee

Premium Member
Interesting. Reminds me of Jesus' words at Matthew 24:22....."Unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved."

I wonder if what the OP discusses, is specifically what Jesus had in mind?

Some day soon, we will find out!

I didn't have that in mind, but it can apply.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Well we all know it helps preserving our precious bodily fluids, and if catching up on Line of Duty means missing out on naughtier websites then so much the better, even if I get into debt on my internet usage. Not that it matters, since my precious bodily fluids won't be contributing to the gene pool, or any pool. :oops:

But the future does look grim if it is as predicted.