• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please watch...

Friend of Mara

The "America First" and "America is the greatest nation on the earth!" are both just diet nationalism that leads to non-diet nationalism. The second you care less about a child in Syria than a child down the street is the moment you've lost. I can't find very many positive things the US is ranked first in. It isn't the worst country by far. Probably in the top 10 or at least 15 I've ever been in. There are so many great things about America. But there are also problems with it. So no it isn't the greatest nation on earth. No nation is the generally greatest country. By what metric? By how America it is? I wouldn't want to live in China right now. I wouldn't want to live in most other countries.

The more we think globally the better off we will be.

Daemon Sophic

For those who don't know the series, this is what happens later:
I think it's worth mentioning.
Thank you for posting that. I have never seen the full movie. I now assume that his poor insertion of that one remark into his otherwise great monologue was in order for him to grow into this later scene you posted.
That whole, circle of life kinda thing. ;):)