• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please vote in this important poll

Choose

• A tiny cactus

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Oreo filling, but purple

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • That chirping noise squirrels make

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Two plastic goats

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Bees?

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I voted 'two plastic goats' but I don't know why. I guess it says something about myself.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am so happy that I did not look before I voted for two plastic goats. Though I do have to admit that Bees? was very tempting.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
A9118F4F-BF85-4DB6-A1DA-5430A2CB9B32.jpeg

Heyo

Veteran Member
I don't know why but I assumed that the underlying question is "one of these things is not like the others".

Viker

Häxan
I look at them as potential band names.

Two Plastic Goats live tonight!
With A Tiny Cactus to open the show.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I look at them as potential band names.

Two Plastic Goats live tonight!
With A Tiny Cactus to open the show.

"That chirping noise that squirrels make" is literally the name of the band, not the text that spells it out but the actual noise. Sort of like when Prince's name was changed to a symbol so everyone had to say "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince"

Viker

Häxan
"That chirping noise that squirrels make" is literally the name of the band, not the text that spells it out but the actual noise. Sort of like when Prince's name was changed to a symbol so everyone had to say "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince"
See, I'm not the only one who sees potential band names everywhere.

Brian2

Veteran Member
It was a tough one, especially with no question, and I could not decide between bees and the chirping noise that squirrels make. I chose bees even though I have been stung many times, but I haven't heard the chirping of squirrels except maybe on the TV.

RestlessSoul

Bees, I thought, are the Bellwether - the canary in the mine. If the bees disappear, it's all over for us, so best keep them happy by planting lots of wild flower meadows.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Remember, this is important because it's a real question.
The first potplant I ever chose and owned was labeled 'Euphorbia clandestina', nobbly rather than spiky, but in its memory I went for the little cactus.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Cactus are not my friend, the only one we ever had was a present, i spiked my finger and it went septic so no to that option

What is an oreo filling?, can't vote for any colour if i don't know what it is

The squirrel squeek was a cute option but i continued reading the poll.

I love goats but have a dislike of plastic animals so no.

And then i saw bees. What a wonderful worker for nature, without them would the human race, and all users of plants be around... I voted bees simply because they are essential.