• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please Pray for my Grandma

Doodlebug02

Hi everyone. Could you all please for my Grandma. She thinks that she has cirrhosis of the liver. She goes to the doctor on Monday about it. Please pray that God will heal her or that better yet, nothing (or at least something not as bad) is wrong. She has had one thing after another go wrong in the past 6 months. First it was pneumonia and kidney stones in each kidney, then she had to have her gall bladder removed due to gall stones, and now she might have cirrhosis of the liver. She is really worried. I do have hope though because I know all things are possible with God.
smile.gif
Your prayers will be appreciated.

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
I will ask Dannu to give her a speedy recovery, if necessary. I'm sorry to hear what she must go through... :(

Scott1

O my Jesus, by the mediation of Mary our Mother, you granted your priest Patrick Peyton bountiful graces. Deign to grant us, through the intercession of Servant of God Father Patrick Peyton CSC, the favor of assistance in healing Holly's grandmother. Keep her close to your merciful and loving heart. Amen.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Holly said:
Hi everyone. Could you all please for my Grandma. She thinks that she has cirrhosis of the liver. She goes to the doctor on Monday about it. Please pray that God will heal her or that better yet, nothing (or at least something not as bad) is wrong. She has had one thing after another go wrong in the past 6 months. First it was pneumonia and kidney stones in each kidney, then she had to have her gall bladder removed due to gall stones, and now she might have cirrhosis of the liver. She is really worried. I do have hope though because I know all things are possible with God.
smile.gif
Your prayers will be appreciated.
Hi Holly, I will say a prayer for your family; your poor Grandma seems to have had a very rough patch; I do hope she is wrong, and that the doctor can put her mind at ease. In the mean time, you must be strong for her, as I am sure you have been, even though the emotional toll on you must be hard to bear.:)

Studies

Please Lord God touch Holly's grandmother with your healing grace. Please let her be free from worry and let her body be free from any disease. In Jesus Holy name we ask. Amen

fromthe heart

Holly...you are a good granddaughter...Just have faith...God will not let anything that is not His will happen to her...trust in God. I will add her to my prayers tonight. Please let us know how she made out...until then we pray.:)

Runt

Your grandmother is in my thoughts. I hope all goes well with her, and that if she is ill, she will have a speedy recovery.

martha

Hi Holly, I pray, Heavenly Father bless Holly's grandma with your peace and healing touch. I ask a special blessing for Holly and her family, that you comfort them and ease their minds in this time.

May the peace of our Lord be with you, Holly. There are many prayers and healing thoughts from others here going out to you and your grandma. You are not alone.

Joyfully in Jesus,
Martha