• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

please pray for me

praisehim

Please pray for me i have been having a hard time of it lately
my anxiety is really bad right now every time i leave the house i get scared
its worse when i go on buses i also have the urge that am going to hit some one i try not to i hold my husbands hand and i listen to music
but am still scared am going to do it

please pray for me that i get over this :sad4:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I hope that you are under the care of a physician and that you get the proper medication to get you through this.
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I don't think prayers are what you need, at least not from others. What you need is therapy. There is not much better that you can do for yourself.

Besides, praying for others only helps your own spiritual growth; it wouldn't affect you at all if I prayed for you. What you need to do is pray for the strength to get through this and seek help.

And remember the poem "Footprints." If you've never read that poem, look it up; it's one of the most inspiring poems I've ever read.

MissAlice

Sorry to hear that.

If it makes you feel any better I have similar problems and am on medication for it.

Never been one on prayers or meditation but I have hope for you.

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
hmm.. i guess it's a matter of fear from within self being.. as what I've had before.. but I pray.. and have faith.. may HIM give you strength .. my dear friend

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
My thoughts are with you, and i shall wish you to heal fast, but please, do see a professional, it is of paramount importance.

With loving kindness,

Katia

praisehim

thank you for your prayers

i have talked to my Psych about all this she is referring me to some one i can talk to about this with but it will take a few months .

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
thank you for your prayers

i have talked to my Psych about all this she is referring me to some one i can talk to about this with but it will take a few months .

Then may God carry you through those months.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
its worse when i go on buses i also have the urge that am going to hit some one i try not to i hold my husbands hand and i listen to music

please pray for me that i get over this :sad4:

Therapy and counseling would be far more effective than prayer. When did the anxiety attacks start happening and what triggered them?

Moonstone

inactive
Sending positive energy your way.<3 Like other people have said though, you need to get some help, and I would opt for therapy before medication. Good luck. :hug:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am so sorry you're going through this.

Prayer IS helpful - for both you and for others, and I will pray for you.

I encourage you to pray for wisdom and the fruit of the Holy Spirit to become manifest in your life. I encourage you to memorize several verses and speak them as a prayer as well - this can really be helpful. What about Psalm 91?

Meanwhile, I also encourage you to seek professional advice. It really sounds like you need some medication - at least for a little while, to get you over this crisis point and steady your mind so you can work through some issues.

Good luck and may God bless you.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend praisehim,

please pray for me

please pray for me that i get over this
Personally can suggest that the best thing is to meditate as the problem is of the mind [thoughts] which are negative and by meditation a space of thought freeness will be created which will act as a buffer for the negative thoughts.
Find some place where they organise meditation classes near where you live.
Love & rgds