• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please pray for and bless my brain

Spiderman

Veteran Member
thH9VDL9VO.jpg
thD33SJH6D.jpg
th63OYLD61.jpg
thWXCF11HC.jpg
thJ1R0YIOD.jpg

I'm trying to quit drugs again. I slept for the last two days and quit working. It's been rough and I've been suicidal with cold sweats and extreme fatigue and confusion. I also lost my EBT card and am broke. All I've got is God , but with God I can kick this. I go back to work on Tuesday.

Even if you are atheist, I could really use and appreciate your blessing as I go through this battle with demons, dragons, trauma, terrifying thoughts, memories, and circumstances, fear, regret, and bad people and temptations. I'm in a huge mess and am losing battles. This is my valley forge and Alamo against impossible odds. I'm losing the battle but not gonna lose the war.

With your prayers and blessings and love and support, I'll kick this. God bless you for your prayers and support and blessings. Peace and good will to you! Victory shall be obtained in the end with God's grace. :)
download (31).jpeg
download (30).jpeg
download (29).jpeg
download (30).jpeg
thPEOBPV79.jpg
th0P2O8W38.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: