• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please look at the faces in the first frame

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
You obviously do not have a clue why JC whupped the money changers and why they were even there. Nice try, though,
Look..... BSM1 ..... you suggested that all about JB and JC was 'inside'. If any of that washed off on to you folks who are so careless about seekers of refuge then you'd act and think differently. So that was hogwash, yes?

You suggested that I only learned rubbish in Sunday school, but I learned quite a lot more than that from members, students, researchers and scholars right here on RF. Enough to answer your mangled ideas about what Jesus and John really wanted.

I already tried to tell you that JB and JC were all about life on the outside, and now you deliver a typical example of exactly how they were demonstrating their outrage over greedy, hypocritical, careless and corrupt leadership, right out there on the outside.

Jusdt decide what you really do believe, and then mirror it. If yuou do that then you'll be more humane to seekers of refuge, inside or outside. :shrug:

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Look..... BSM1 ..... you suggested that all about JB and JC was 'inside'. If any of that washed off on to you folks who are so careless about seekers of refuge then you'd act and think differently. So that was hogwash, yes?

You suggested that I only learned rubbish in Sunday school, but I learned quite a lot more than that from members, students, researchers and scholars right here on RF. Enough to answer your mangled ideas about what Jesus and John really wanted.

I already tried to tell you that JB and JC were all about life on the outside, and now you deliver a typical example of exactly how they were demonstrating their outrage over greedy, hypocritical, careless and corrupt leadership, right out there on the outside.

Jusdt decide what you really do believe, and then mirror it. If yuou do that then you'll be more humane to seekers of refuge, inside or outside. :shrug:

What did Jesus say when asked about helping the poor, for instance? Where did Jesus say the 'Kingdom of God' existed? Why didn't Jesus rain death and destruction on the Romans oppressing his people? You do whatever helps you get through the night, but your belief (as mine) makes nothing real.

Audie

Veteran Member
If I anticipatd the responses to this thread I'd not
have started it.

I have not read and wont respond to anything since
yesterday.

Sorry for whatever it is appropriate for me to apologize
for.