• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Another busy day ...

Writing as therapy -

31402608_1214834375317583_6855323671968350208_n-copy.png

https://beherenownetwork.com/writin...elf-inquiry-an-interview-with-alexandra-elle/

Plus Red Dwarf review to the latest thread!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More from my emails -

Try - thriveglobal.com happiness - just-a-hunch after reading one of their articles

For example -

Many of us feel like work can be boring or annoying but the research shows many of us are actually happier at work than at home. Why?

Challenges. And we reach that state of “flow” only when a challenge presents itself. So how can work make us happier?

Comes from this page -

The 8 Things The Happiest People Do Every Day - Thrive Global

Includes - Find meaning in hard times!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Came from this article -

Optimism

Society has taught us that life is difficult, that struggling is the norm. In this environment, optimism seems foolish and unrealistic. Yet, when we meet people who are truly optimistic, we are jealous of their cheerfulness. Attitudes of pessimism, skepticism, and cynicism come from fear and distrust. Life can take care of itself, that’s the attitude of optimism.

Finding hope in uncertain times is easier than you think, it’s within you. It All Starts with You!

If you have a personal challenge you have faced and would like to share your story with My Everyday Challenges, visit What Was Your Challenge and send me an email. I would love to share your story and make you the star.

Life Lessons: Finding Meaning in Hard Times

Could post somethin about MY personal challenges!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Updated guide and schizo thread - those talking to yourself images - around number 462 to 468 a least ....

Then a few more quotes -

May paste a couple in here?? --->

Quotation-Edward-Heath-A-diplomat-is-a-man-who-thinks-twice-before-he-71-11-21.jpg